Reply to Isn't Pickup Unconscious?

Origins
By Origins,
So if a twin flame dies before meeting them does this mean you don't have a twin flame or they've just been reborn and you have to wait 18 years until they're legal as well as with supreme luck bump into them geographically on a massive planet of 7 billion? Why are twin flames often in the same city or the same country as the same person? How do twin flames exist in the context of racism? A spiritual idea seems incompatible with the biological idea. How does twin flames simply not just represent energetic compatibility based on say emotional and mental development they've achieved, in which case many people could be your twin flame? Why is a twin flame never really ugly? I'm not against the feeling of twin flames, I think its really invaluable to really feel that, but how is that not easy to confuse with the simple feeling of genuine deep love? When we're deeply in love, it feels like it was meant to be, so a concept like twin flames, let's say it never existed, I'd imagine it was invented by two people who really loved each other or by someone who really loved another but for whatever reason they're no longer together. Moreover, that this concept was likely invented pre-modern globalism, simply because when we're a part of a smaller psychological geography, of which we've only recently come to associate as the entire world, we have a much smaller reference frame over who we're going to be compatible with, so a twin flame would really be a twin flame in light of the smaller population of people that existed inside our social reference frame. Most people can only fit about 120 people in that social reference frame (again 7 billion + people so compare the numbers), and let's say you've got 60 males and 60 females that are in that mix of whom are all at least friends, what are the chances that at least one of those males aren't going to feel like "the one"? How many twin flames would we have if we were cognitively able to handle 7+ billion people (remember we can only handle 120 + we barely meet nearly 0.1% of the population of Earth)?