Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Onemanwolfpac

Estrogenics and transcript 23 and me?

1 post in this topic

I just read estrogenation by Dr Jay after the PTW podcast. 

I never heard of the info above but I have friends who did the test. The Dr Jay ca apparently transcribe info on the genetic code and help upgrade based on the information. 

I am fascinated. The reason I have been looking for info, i did internment fasting. I have seen some extra results. For instance, I am aesthetic now. Full 6 pack. I have a lot of striations and muscular development. Lots of definitions. My sleeping is 100x better. No brain fog. I've had a ton of new insights. I feel great and motivated. If only I knew sooner than now. 

I am curious about trying to do the test. Has anybody here did 23 and me? I am considering trying it out and the information from it. I could probably look for the info myself even after the test. 

Its kind of long but here is the cliff notes :

• Estrogenics on virtually everything 
  • Switch to brita or RO water
  • Lots of estrogenics on water
  • Lots of estrogenics in food
  • Estrogenics on sunscreen 
  • 23 and me test + transcripted
  • Improve diet based on the info
  • Improve on your training style
  • Improving fitness and lifestyle 
  • Compensation for issues 

The guy is on trt. It turns out that, the liver is failing to breakdown estrogen be it micro estrogenics or faux/exo estrogenics that are artificial. Irrelevant given, the body metabolites it as if. Like, your body and carbs. I learned about the estrogen steroids on virtually all stuff. 

Edited by Onemanwolfpac