HereNowThisMoment

The Over-complication And Detachment Of Awakening

22 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, HereNowThisMoment said:

That's okay, I am not going to chase after some experience I'm "supposed" to have. I can't force myself to experience nothing and if I try to then I'm always going to be experiencing something. So if it happens, it happens, if not, that's okay too. As far as "wrong people," when it really comes down to it, listening to anyone except your own direct experience is the wrong person to listen to. Anyone held as authority will perpetuate duality and conceptual thinking. 

Further reason for why I shouldn't chase after some shift. 

I know nothing about chakras. I also don't feel any desire to know anything about them because, again, they are just more concepts. 

No offense taken, I feel no need for approval. If that is where you see me then that is fine. 

Someone who is actually at this level wouldn't feel the need for others to know... because they wouldn't see a separation between "self" and "other" in the first place. 

I feel pretty free right now

Okay, so that was a glimpse into my mind, most of the major thoughts that popped up in response to your post. I agree with you, I do over rationalize things, but I figured if I were to get any feedback that would be helpful I would have to be completely transparent with what comes up rather than trying to sugarcoat it. And yes, I realize that in asking for guidance I am playing the role of student, but I think in this circumstance it is better for me to do that rather than adamantly believing that I understand what is going on because I quite honestly don't. Thank you for your response.  

you are most welcome and your response is the best one to give,  it leaves the door open for growth, 

4 hours ago, HereNowThisMoment said:

That's okay, I am not going to chase after some experience I'm "supposed" to have. I can't force myself to experience nothing and if I try to then I'm always going to be experiencing something. So if it happens, it happens, if not, that's okay too. As far as "wrong people," when it really comes down to it, listening to anyone except your own direct experience is the wrong person to listen to. Anyone held as authority will perpetuate duality and conceptual thinking. 

Further reason for why I shouldn't chase after some shift. 

I know nothing about chakras. I also don't feel any desire to know anything about them because, again, they are just more concepts. 

No offense taken, I feel no need for approval. If that is where you see me then that is fine. 

Someone who is actually at this level wouldn't feel the need for others to know... because they wouldn't see a separation between "self" and "other" in the first place. 

I feel pretty free right now

Okay, so that was a glimpse into my mind, most of the major thoughts that popped up in response to your post. I agree with you, I do over rationalize things, but I figured if I were to get any feedback that would be helpful I would have to be completely transparent with what comes up rather than trying to sugarcoat it. And yes, I realize that in asking for guidance I am playing the role of student, but I think in this circumstance it is better for me to do that rather than adamantly believing that I understand what is going on because I quite honestly don't. Thank you for your response.  

Edited by Mal