Forum Status Symbols

Epiphany_Inspired
By Epiphany_Inspired,
Hello Community, what do you think of these status titles, and how they function? (Greenhorn, Member, Master, Adept, etc.) I can totally imagine the vision Leo had for this, those new to personal development can seek wisdom from the more experienced. We all love a good mentor! I think, for some of the Master, etc level people in our community, that they are a fantastic resource for us all...and I wouldn't want to loose that. That said, is this system functioning as intended? To be honest I don't really know how it all works, (don't really care, I assume it has something to do with the number of posts or something). I feel, for some, this may be like a video game for them trying to "make it to the next level" with a secret trap door, instead of doing the actual work. My opinion is, that labeling administrators, etch that Leo has chosen to help is awesome, beyond that, I have mixed feelings: Is this system too authoritarian? Do I personally want to "rise through the ranks" with various titles I may not be ready to embody like this? Do I want to have a tittle at all? Are there some people achieving a title beyond their skill level, and, could this cause problems for others with misdirection, or would the community unite to resolve this? I am not intending to target anyone with this, and have no specific person/ people in mind, this is just my confusion about this system... if you respond, I have one request; that you do not make this about anyone specifically or engage in bullying.... so much love for you all!