Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jellyboy

Unconscious And Awareness

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I saw the video from Leo on Youtube (no kidding :D), the video was: Awareness Alone Is Curative.

But now I see how fucking unconsciouss I am, I always forget to obsurv what I want to obsurv.

My quistion is, is it wrong that I forget it? And can it stil work if I obsurb my behavior for a short period of time? Like 5 min. daily or so?

Edited by Jellyboy

20 minutes ago, Jellyboy said:

Hi, I saw the video from Leo on Youtube (no kidding :D), the video was: Awareness Alone Is Curative.

But now I see how fucking unconsciouss I am, I always forget to obsurv what I want to obsurv.

My quistion is, is it wrong that I forget it? And can it stil work if I obsurb my behavior for a short period of time? Like 5 min. daily or so?

being aware of something doesnt mean it will bring change there is a lot more involved in change than just looking at yourself for 5 min a day.  your belief system will govern what you see, even about yourself, most think they have free will and free choice, its a bad dream, most humans lives are controlled by programing and false belief which creates a warped perception of everything they see.