wanderer

Mans Natural State

8 posts in this topic

There is a book by the autor Barry Long called "Making Love - Sexual Love the Divine Way" (recommended book btw) where he describes Mans "Natural State" in prehistoric times, times before our modern, civilised and "ill" world. The autor describes things such as communication needing no words, man having a visible halo surrounding him (similar to the ones depicted on images of saints), living in full consciousness, etc..)

Anyone interested in Mans possible natural state, true potential and physical/mental abilities?

What are your thoughts on this topic that man today is all but fully developped in his consciousness and abilities?

I probably have more of an evolution-influenced perspective, but I think the fossil record has shown the murder rate among humans to be very high for pretty as much as long as we existed, so if that^ was the case, then I think it was only so for a proportion of the population :/ or to put it another way, our natural state seems to have always been more like violent chimps than peace-loving hippie bonobos

On 7/2/2016 at 6:08 AM, wanderer said:

There is a book by the autor Barry Long called "Making Love - Sexual Love the Divine Way" (recommended book btw) where he describes Mans "Natural State" in prehistoric times, times before our modern, civilised and "ill" world. The autor describes things such as communication needing no words, man having a visible halo surrounding him (similar to the ones depicted on images of saints), living in full consciousness, etc..)

Anyone interested in Mans possible natural state, true potential and physical/mental abilities?

What are your thoughts on this topic that man today is all but fully developped in his consciousness and abilities?

most men dont even know they have consciousness, and the ones that do for the most part have no understanding of it, even your scientist cant define it, because they have no experience in it,  man hasnt even begun to touch his abilities functioning as the human identity.  man is experiencing his natural state, what humans are not experiencing is their original state of being, and in any given generation there are only a handful that awaken to the reality of who and what they are and make the transition from human being to a being of consciousness.

@charlie2dogs

Personaly i think that now may be the time when more then ever before peoples are awakening thanks to how easy it is for us to gain lots of informations really easy. Long time ago only chosen ones could hear about meditation or about enlightenment or anything like personal development and now you can gain this knowledge almost for free almost everywhene in first worlds countries. I think that times of hudge changes are incoming and mass awakening is closing in that is why we need to help others become their best version in my opinion that is. Once we will as a humanity begin to work on our awareness and mindfullnes thats when we will begin to change for the best 

30 minutes ago, Kacper Wielunski said:

@charlie2dogs

Personaly i think that now may be the time when more then ever before peoples are awakening thanks to how easy it is for us to gain lots of informations really easy. Long time ago only chosen ones could hear about meditation or about enlightenment or anything like personal development and now you can gain this knowledge almost for free almost everywhene in first worlds countries. I think that times of hudge changes are incoming and mass awakening is closing in that is why we need to help others become their best version in my opinion that is. Once we will as a humanity begin to work on our awareness and mindfullnes thats when we will begin to change for the best 

im not trying to disillusion you but there is never going to be any mass awakening, and if you should be lucky enough to become self realized, you will understand,

@charlie2dogs One of the biggest jokes in the current hive mind - the grand transformation of the collective human consciousness.  Yes, even I bought into it.

3 minutes ago, Mal said:

@charlie2dogs One of the biggest jokes in the current hive mind - the grand transformation of the collective human consciousness.  Yes, even I bought into it.

seems i remember buying into it once myself , but aint it good to see the reality

@charlie2dogs

Very sad but also seems very true. Easy way is fine with most peoples it seems. Still maybe not entire humanity awakening scale but i still think that relatively big one is possible with enough awakend ones