Trox097

Leo please keep doing what you do!

1 post in this topic

I do understand where Leo is coming from, you know completely and totally and you are the divine reality sitting on its throne of absolute infinity without beginning and end and this experience is just but a flash of light within the infinite rays of that thing that we call absolute infinity but actually it is the absolute unknown and that's what you are, all the bodies appear within you there is no outside, spirituality is all fun until you actually expand your awareness to level that go beyond any human concept, that's where you stand with no beliefs no paradigms completely naked, and you internally die, there are no days, no tomorrow, no friends,  your consciousness goes beyond the little spectrum of human possibilities, when you stand in that position in my case I get on my knees and cry and laugh and ask for forgiveness, you are there standing at a new dimension of existence, this is serious guys, this work leads oneself to the very roots of infinity, its all fun and games until you stand in the edge of infinity realizing this world and all the worlds to come are just dreams of you.

Leo please if you read this keep on creating because when I am standing at the edge of infinity not able to distinguish between life or death this or that your videos make me feel as if I'm not alone in this work, at least someone out there has gone as deep as I am, I appreciate you man, thanks for everything you do, do not let people comments discourage what you share with us.

This work is not for the faint of heart, every body says he is awakened and at the first stages it is fun but when you expand to universal consciousness and see the non reality of what you thought what solid ground is when you have to tight your seat belt and make a jump of faith into the abysm of infinity.