LifeLife

Love Yourself.

3 posts in this topic

After going along this path I realise that no person can compensate for the feeling of lack that resides inside me. Ultimately one way or another, we must all put down our egoic desires and dig deep to appreciate the beauties of life, or else our inner wounding's will never heal. 

HOWEVER switching to a more positive note! The good thing is that anything's possible as long as you believe in it. For the past few months I have been going out an approaching other people, and its really made me aware of how much I seek validation and approval from others, which in itself is just a limiting belief, that I choose to attach myself onto. Why do I attach myself onto that? Its so stupid, when you think about it...

Instead, and its a bit counter intuitive, let go of all attachments- love and respect yourself. Do what you love and you find who you love. Let the world know who you are. What are your values? Who do you want to hang out with one day? Who are your idols? What stuff are you into? What do you love to do for fun (not to get something out of it, but for pure enjoyment)? Find out what's you. Find yourself. Love who you are and people will that in you. Be your authentic self to people.

So above, as below, As below, so above. They were that you perceive this world will manifest your external. How you feel internally about your relationships will bring about the mirror of your life. Choose to feel abundant, confident in yourself. Love yourself and you will attract more love to yourself. Do what you love!

Loving yourself is the hardest thing to do!

I have been trying really hard to learn that lesson, for me I in the past I relied so much on validation from men and needed to feel loved by them. Now I realise that I need to ground myself in something more permanent. Something that will last because men will come and go and at the end of the day, all you have is yourself.