Gabriel A.

How Much Should I Meditate A Day For Enlightenment?

5 posts in this topic

Been doing self inquiry for 1 hour, and then 2 more hours of the Do Nothing technique.

Does this routine work for gradual Enlightenment? What's your routine?

Ps. I've also heard that strong determination siting helps a lot for the process, which I will be implementing to my routine.

all three of those are excellent to be practicing :) I'm sure you've already heard this but twenty minutes of quality meditation is better than an hour of quantity meditation. 

My routine has been balancing "doing" and "being" and to let being overflow into doing. When I am being, the time doesn't matter. It could be fifteen minutes, or I can remain blissed out for three hours. If I controlled it I wouldn't be being anymore. 

@Corte Did you find it easy to maintain mindfulness while doing at first? Or was it a muscle you had to build?

Thanks for the comment

It is definitely something you need to incorporate in your life, to grow and nurture, and eventually mindfulness can be your natural state. It isn't difficult it just needs to be done long enough to become habit and to feel normal to you. It's much more of a relief than a chore. Sounds like you are making great progress!