Samuel Garcia

How To Be Outgoing

2 posts in this topic

I often feel a little lazy going out when I need to do something. When I need to go do some shopping or go somewhere far from where I live like the bank I feel it difficult to do so. I have just finished high school and want to get a job but feel lazy to do so. 

Any advice? Have you gone through this sluggish stage in life? Any video links would be helpful or books to read.^_^

Build your Stamina! Create a morning routine that will put in the moment.... I personally do Chi-Dong!, a few breathing Exercises, and deep meditation in the morning. My advice is simple, WAKE UP COMPLETELY IN THE MORNING! I DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE FOR THAT TO BE A REALITY. ONCE I'M UP, I KEEP IT GOING BY ADDING A COLD SHOWER. WEIGHT WORK OUT.  

Learn to Breath and become aware of It... you could be walking through life in a daze! Breathing in and out will help you elevate your mind, simply because you heart will be able to provide more oxygen to your brain, giving you more alertness and becoming more mindful!

If you notice being lazy, then all of a sudden because your more energized (if your doing the morning routine) you can see that seed of laziness inside your mind and pluck it out

Personally I try to get out of my comfort zone.... Today, i even went to the extent of making a video! Actually taking a step further into my Self-Actualizing Journey by recording the video and uploading it. Anyways... hope this helps... on my YouTube Page in the description follow the links... 

Hope this helps!