bernieboy20

Methods Of Achieving Financial Independence

6 posts in this topic

Hello there,

My name is Bernie and I am a 20 year old student from England. I have become disengaged with my studies and instead I am currently working on financial independence as I believe this to be the prerequisite for me to create freedom and actualise my dreams of improving the world and creating space to focus on being. I am looking for very efficient ways of making money and I am not afraid to put in long hours or make sacrifices in order to create wealth.  I think of myself as being creative, good with people and a natural problem solver.

So, actualised community, let me hear your recommendations for paths I can achieve to create wealth, no matter how mundane, cliche or far fetched.  Also If there is anyone who is looking for a business partner or would like to start a fellowship on this journey of achieving financial independence I would love to hear from you.

I look forward to hearing from you guys :)

Edit: I get money doesn't bring happiness or actual psychological free, but this post isn't concerned with spiritual matters. Thanks.

Edited by bernieboy20

Hey @bernieboy20 , I suggest being cautious of the belief that you 'need' the financial independence in order to improve the world. perhaps 'cautious' isn't the right word - but awareness of this belief is important. I totally get where you are coming from and I too am working towards financial freedom so as to enable a future where I am not bound by 9-5 for the rest of my life. I 'quit' that lifestyle upon going on maternity leave with my first baby and have vowed to never go back. For me, becoming aware of the 'freedom' that is so essential to me has been really helpful and I focus daily on the infinite aspects of freedom I already have in my life - e.g. I can choose what I wear, whether I have tea or coffee, whether I sit or stand, whether I speak or stay silent, whether I respond or not respond to this post! By becoming conscious of what one is 'really' seeking, we get the surprise benefit and delight of recognizing we already have it! I hope this helps :)

3 hours ago, bernieboy20 said:

Hello there,

My name is Bernie and I am a 20 year old student from England. I have become disengaged with my studies and instead I am currently working on financial independence as I believe this to be the prerequisite for me to create freedom and actualise my dreams of improving the world and creating space to focus on being. I am looking for very efficient ways of making money and I am not afraid to put in long hours or make sacrifices in order to create wealth.  I think of myself as being creative, good with people and a natural problem solver.

So, actualised community, let me hear your recommendations for paths I can achieve to create wealth, no matter how mundane, cliche or far fetched.  Also If there is anyone who is looking for a business partner or would like to start a fellowship on this journey of achieving financial independence I would love to hear from you.

I look forward to hearing from you guys :)

achieving financial independence may create what you think is freedom for the human identity, but it will never liberate you from the fictitious identity that you think you are, which is what real freedom is about.  Money wont improve the world, there is only one solution for the world and that is the evolution of human consciousness.  At 20 years old your thinking is normal thinking for human beings, and at 20 you are going to do what is important to you at the time no matter what anyone tells you.  Enjoy your youth while you have it, make the most of life, reach for your highest potential and be careful of the consequences you create, they can be costly and painful.

Bernie, I can wholeheartedly reccommend you start an ecommerce business and selling products you manufactur and import from China, from purely a financial standpoint. You can start to build from minimal cash if you start with white label products sent through air freight.

I myself have quit a business like this, mainly because it didn't fulfill my passion and I didn't feel like I'm contributing. Couple that with living and working with people who are unaware, and working from home (isolatated from other people) and there you have it. 

I only reccommend it, because I've done it myself. It does require a few thousands quids though, but it's rather easy and cheap to do it in the UK, especially to try it out.

@bernieboy20 Ok, Here you go, To my younger self. Books that have helped me.. 10X Rule Grant Cardone(Golden Nuggets in this book) . Rich dad poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki. Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki. annnd 4 hour work week by Timothy Ferris is a beast.

Traditional E-commerce is a step into the new economy and shouldnt cost you too much(4hour work week wil give you info you need) Please that note that working four hours a week is attainable but you will want to take a long term stance on the venture otherwise you will quit(10X Rule explains why people quit and give the take it easy advice). 

Financial independance ventures. Real Estate, Ecommerce, Traditional bussiness if you will. also have a look into Bitcoin and Eutherium mining(Still pretty new).

so thats it from me. do your homework, this will give you traction. Be Great!