ranzo1

Trough Sexuallty Meet Your Authenthic Self

3 posts in this topic

Do you think that trough sexual expression you fell authentic, because,im male, and,when i talking to some girl in that way(that i like),i feel positive energy,and,when is conversation good, i think that that leads me to core of myself,of masculine guy...but i also heard from this forum that sex can be bad,and women are distraction to enlightenment and to cut relationships and live lifestyle minimalism ,but also can reach enlightenment trough sex...lot of stuff. I'm still young,and, i want to shift my focus on this area of life(i dont have much expirience),also on my college ,but this negative words on this stuff slowing me down and im less motivated.  I feel good when i do aproach,but,often bulshiting myself to not approach because of bunch excuses,and this negatives are also be my excuse...I hope that relationship with right girl can bring lot of inspiration to perform better my college,and making art,and think that metaphorically said, every warrior need some girl to rest and have inspiration to fight. What do you think about that,and,is it possible to reach something special from yourself by having lot of expirience with women,and finding that one right for you,if is it posibble to find someone special,or is it just hormons running trough our bodies and this is need that every animal have?

10 hours ago, ranzo1 said:

.but i also heard from this forum that sex can be bad,and women are distraction to enlightenment and to cut relationships and live lifestyle minimalism ,but also can reach enlightenment trough sex.

Sorry but this is absolutly bullshit :D and I don't tell you this because I am a woman.. One could say the same about men..

But back to your initial question: You can meet your authentic self in every single situation when you let yourself dive into it.

Your "authentic self" is always there, it's just overlooked because of thoughts and interpretations.

And yes, sex is a good opportunity as long as you are really present and attentive to yourself and your partner, don't take it for granted, it's the only secret.

4 hours ago, MartineF said:

Sorry but this is absolutly bullshit :D and I don't tell you this because I am a woman.. One could say the same about men..

But back to your initial question: You can meet your authentic self in every single situation when you let yourself dive into it.

Your "authentic self" is always there, it's just overlooked because of thoughts and interpretations.

And yes, sex is a good opportunity as long as you are really present and attentive to yourself and your partner, don't take it for granted, it's the only secret.

Hahah niice :) Thanks