AziiXz

Help With Affirmations

4 posts in this topic

I have been doing affirmations for about 2 months but haven't noticed many results, i spend 5 minutes daily repeating the affirmation, am i doing something wrong, would appreciate any feedback

How often are you applying your affirmation with action. 

Theres a few ingredients still needed. 

I have watched Leo's video about affirmations and followed the instructions. My affirmation is I am naturally positive, I do add the emotion of being happy and positive into it and try to visualize a positive environment where i am being positive whilst saying my affirmation  if that is what you mean by applying action

Edited by AziiXz

Change to using the affirmation constantly all day long, whenever you can, as much as you can instead of limiting yourself to a few minutes. 

Also try changing the format. If you say it silently, say it out loud. Say it into a mirror looking at yourself. Write it out on paper, fill out one side of a lined paper every day.

Another more advanced technique is to use first, second and third person when writing your affirmation. For example, 'I Bob, am naturally positive', "He Bob, is naturally positive', "You Bob, are naturally positive."

The theory behind this is that, much of what we hear and pick up is from others talk to or about us, or even about other people. Using all these different perspectives when using affirmations can address these different sources.

Those are some things that I've tried and they helped boost my affirmations to the next level.

Edited by NariusV