Journaling - for the first time in my life

Truth Addict
By Truth Addict in Self-Actualization Journals,
I don't know how this thing is supposed to be. What should I write? What should I not? Everything? Only the milestones? Freedom? What? What I feel or what I think? Both or neither? Freedom? What? I hate the fact that it should be in English. I have a lot of skills in my original language, and I have a lot of jokes. I'm a really great guy in the real life. Language betrays me a lot here. That sucks. I need more time to translate, and I don't have enough skills to move around freely. Every mistake can be misunderstood, and can lead to a lot of confusion. I'm very humble and loving, and very accepting of criticism. I'm very calm and peaceful. I like to teach people indirectly and I don't like to be a teacher. I don't know how to point out to people here that they don't know what they're talking about, and that I have more wisdom than most of them. That surely sounds arrogant, but it is what it is, and I know it. I look at most people here, and they're like toddlers to me, I have levels of understanding myself more than most people I interact with. They think they are teaching me, but that's just me being humble and letting them talk and fulfill their needs. Language keeps failing me. I always use subliminal messages in my original language, I always hint, play with words, and use eloquence. It's my art. I don't know why I'm stuck where I am with English. Probably because I don't interact with English people face to face. I'll try to update this journal on a daily basis. I don't know. Everyone is allowed to post here. Please enjoy. Much love ❤️
  • 190 replies