Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ike Carter

The Narrow Road To Enlightenment

2 posts in this topic

My name is Ike, I am 22 and am very grateful to be a part of this website.

I have ambitions to spread as much knowledge as possible to impact as many people around me as I possibly could. 

This will be where I keep my journal entries.

I plan on approaching my journal on a regular basis where I may describe the powerful teachings and revelations I learn and teach each day. Please follow me and stay tuned in to many teachings I will post regularly in the future. 

At age 16 i was extremely intrigued by the possibilities of the mind. I was aware that working out physically your results begin to show as a payoff to all of ones hard work, you notice your muscle size increase, you witness your strength grow as lifting objects, running and physical activities become easier. Now, what about if you were to exert training on the human mind? You could master your emotions and open a door that you never even realized has been in front of your face the entire time...

The road to enlightenment is extremely narrow. Enlightenment may cost you all you have, but do whatever it takes to reach it.

Please stay tuned...

Are you suggesting that a person can become enlightened by conditioning his or her mind the way they want to?

Are you sure what enlightenment is all about?

Are we not trying to discover whether we know anything about it at all?

Why does the mind work the way it does now?

... and so on.

Just a little thunder to get things rolling....

Joy :)