TurkishGuy

Seasons Of The Mind,Body

2 posts in this topic

What's up Everybody ! 

I have one simple question that I need your insights.

First the concept: Like the nature's seasons, people are likely to have the same. For example (it depends on people to people), Your motivation changes by the time just like seasons.. If you worked hard in some part of life, you need to chill aswell. Ying-yang basically.

Question:         How one man can be sure that if he had enough rest ? And also How he can be sure that he is not just being a lazy ? How can you balance that fact ? 

Thank You.

Mehmet Ali

Hello,

I've been reading on sleep those last days, And a good overall would be to listen to your body.

A thing that you may consider is that your mind may trick you in ''needing rest'' as you would call laziness. In that case, giving attention to your thoughts is important not to let them have you, So you can differentiate between laziness and actually need for sleep.

An Interesting thing I got on in reading on sleep was, they called, ''Parking rest'' Which is about having a little period of maybe 5 minutes or less, of sleep. They were recommending to have those as mutch as your body ask for (In those moments you feel a down taking on you.)

So, overall, Don't fight against sleep and have as mutch as you feel like, on the other hand, Watch your thoughts to see if they're not the cause of it.

:)