Reply to CBD oil

Egzoset
By Egzoset,
Salutations MsNobody,     IMO there's already a couple self-vilifying vectors contemplated in this short sentence alone, lets start by having a quick glimpse at the most obvious:     Extreme THC:CBD ratios are man-made, essentially, hence i only find reasonable to expect atypical effects near boundaries while i'd personally seek more balance.   Concentration of potential contaminants is another concern with industrial mass-production of oils, because that's just the contrary of "bio", though i can recognize a need for it in medicinal applications.  Simply keep in mind nobody can tell what's the future long-term consequences of chronic exposure considering although individual Pest Control Products (96+ made "legal" in Canada so far, including myclobutanil...) may be present as non-detectable individual traces their collective synergy toxicity still multiplies and we lack suitable studies to properly evaluate the real Public Health issues.   In addition if we include consumption methods & associated rituals into the big picture then this clearly paves the way to "The Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation".  Which also suggests that 3rd-party intermediary actor$ invite further vilification.   Good day, have fun!!