Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kiamber Blake

True Inner Being: A Personal Journey of Being

1 post in this topic

Backstory: I am a 20-year old from a small town with a little less than 200,000 people.  In the past couple years, I struggled to have a positive mind and outlook on where I was going in life.  Surrounded by those who were toxic, I had the tendency to blame those who I thought made my life a living Hell.  One day, after two months from graduating high school (2016), I came to the realization and thought,  "If I want to my life to change, then I have to be willing to want to change my life right now!"  It was the feeling I had when I was a child when I came up with an idea that brought a lot of excitement within me.  It was the beginning for me to start getting my life straight and live a life that is free from suffering and agony.

This is a journal that I intend to keep track on all the current events and admitting to events  that have been going on in my life.  There will also be other topics that comes to mind as I go further along. 

Here's a rough list that I will keep on record on the following:

• new daily habits
  • insights/realization
  • personal struggles
  • overcoming struggles

In due time, I may or may not expand this list as I go on from here.  This is a start and not the end.