Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pamela Zamora

Transitioning from Ignorance: "All Actions are performed by me" to

1 post in this topic

Here's something I wrote down, from today's contemplation. I hope it makes sense.

I am following the Gita (March 18) 

Understand the illusion of Thoughts. Thoughts are giving you a made up story all the time, you make up new Worlds in your mind, you believe in them. The most predominant world is that where you are the center of this life. And when I say YOU, I mean the Ego. Your Self-Image, Your Self-Talk, your most predominant thoughts. You believe you are that, and those are dictating your life. BE VERY Couscous of Made up worlds in your head. They are present all the time. The made up story on how you will attain this or that is the most predominant thought in your head. And that is the root cause of your ignorance. The fact that you hover over the thought of accomplishing C by doing A,B, and the thought of lacking A or B gives you suffering. 

UNDERSTAND and put into practice the fact that you live within YOU, within GOD. You are infinitely intelligent, and scarcity is not real. Society is diluting you most times, with their made up wants and needs, but your thought patterns. Your conditioning and your habits are making you go in this rabbit hole a lot deeper.     

Nothing is done by you. You are not meant to suffer from your actions!

it is relaxed, simple, no mental fever required, just presence. Just willingness to do the right thing.