Nothing matters

Taiji

8 posts in this topic

This topic is to bring to light the connection between Taiji (Tai Chi) and non-duality. 

In order to achieve the higher levels of Taiji one must be in a state of 'emptiness', I assume (but open to being wrong) that this is a non dual state, based on it's links to Taoism (Daoism) and such sages as confucius, bodhidharma and lao tzu ect...

Some areas the thread could expand on are:

Energetics, the similarities between taiji and yoga,

chi (Qi, energy, fa jin, na jin, Sung, Peng, Lu, Ji, An ect...).

Yi and ting being more 'conceptual'.

I Ching (Trigram, Hexagram, 64, 3, 6, 9) the links between the sacred geometry of the book of changes and tesla's theory of nine,

ancient mathematics, yin yang.

Martial arts and there true intent, differences between 'real' taiji and health tai chi.

taiji.jpg

Edited by Nothing matters
adding in extra erch words

Here's a clip to get you a true sense of what  taiji is about. Adam Mizner from discover taiji or heaven man earth taiji has some eye opening material, should check out for sure, don't worry... i thought it was all bulls@#t at first too.

"meditation has a direct correlation to you training, the more you observe those rising and falling phenomena around you, you connect it into your own body "- Mark Rasmus 

On 7/14/2018 at 3:54 AM, Nothing matters said:

Here's a clip to get you a true sense of what  taiji is about. Adam Mizner from discover taiji or heaven man earth taiji has some eye opening material, should check out for sure, don't worry... i thought it was all bulls@#t at first too.

Hi my name is Douwe Geluk from Apeldoorn in the Netherlands. I am a teacher of Tai Chi and Chi Kung at my own school. Adam Mizner is awesome and does the real deal. Great insights and a wise and humble person.