Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brianman3

Leo's Rant Against Tony Robbins

5 posts in this topic

I was watching Leo's vid of Challenges of Making Bold LIfe Changes, in which he indirectly insulted Tony Robbins a few times.  T-robs seems to me like a total bad-ass, an utter master of life.  He inspires me, he has helped me become who I am, and his lessons greatly influence my daily decisions for the better.  I could say the same about Leo, btw.  Tony Robbins is a fascinating character, and it would be amazing to see Leo's take on him, and maybe some other life-gurus, because I bet in Leo's advanced stages (compared to lil' ol' me) he can see how their phony in ways that I can't see.

I also came into personal development after listening and reading Tony. Would love to hear Leo Gura views about Tony Robbins and Eckhart Tolle.

Edited by Murtaza

Leo actually said that in one of his videos that he purchased his tapes and that is how he got inspired to go into personal development...

He refers to Tony in positive light quite a few times in his videos...

Also Leo has referred to Tony's Book "Awaken the giant"  many times, so he definitely values his work.

This is what I think --> Tony Robins became the 'Tony Robins' due to his way high level of growth hormone.  He used his given character/giantism which he hated when he was a kid, to the max level.  He's smart!  <-- I admire him for this part.  

I used to listen to his series, including his brain cancer thing due to his growth hormone related thing <-- I can't remember the detail tho.  

His pitch is kinda too much to me.  Probably because I'm not American?  Things like:  

"YEAH!  WE CAN DO IT YEAH!!  AMERICA THE NUMBER ONE YEAH!!"  "SAY AYE!!"  "AYE!!"  "SAY YEAH!!"  "YEAH!!" <-- Excuse me for exaggeration, but his tone just exhausted me.  Leo don't do it, which I appreciate.  

I sense that Tony Robins's clients are people who want flashy life like his.  I think, he don't quite recognize some people who want modest life . . who want a small place to live, owning a small car, with no grand piano, with small boob wife or girlfriend, I.e., less flashy life.  He got top of ego which many normal (?) people want.  I think he's very honest on this point, and get many followers.  

Im just saying only superficial level tho.  

If I hurt your feelings, sorry.

Edited by OceanJjb
grammar correction

Shree Ganeshayana Maha . . 

(I'm not Hindu tho.)

Omm...  Inner PeaS  Omm...    ( ᵕ . ᵕ )   ?