Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
richard56

Scams Phillippe Ballesio

4 posts in this topic

I was scammed by btcmt4(.com) and by Philippe Ballesio, who sells EA's and systems that do not work, steal money, are what is and to complete everything when you request information do not answer.  (I will leave them your QR code) so you must check that the scammer uses an account from Société Generále, Philippe Ballesio lives in London.

ballesio2.jpg

I was also a victim of Phillippe Ballesio, it was the person who contacted me through btcmt4 (.com) I kept asking for more money to make up what I lost from the beginning using this account number FR76300030001000005765297724 from Societé Generále

I hate that they do this kind of thing, it seems to me a lack of ethics. In itself the name is precisely good, but this is no excuse to cheat. Besides that Mrs. Rosaline Lai Ballesio has already been denounced before, like Philippe Ballesio, I believe that there is a group of people who are meeting to sue them in the place where they now live, in London.

Philippe Ballesio has cheated for many years an untold amount of people and so far it has worked. One of his ways of working is to impersonate a professional scam agent but in reality after he has been paid he disappears and does not contact you again. Be very careful with these types of scams.