Vane

Tips To Stay Productive When Not Feeling Well? Headaches

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I've been running into a bit of an issue lately.  I'm generally a pretty productive person but I've been getting headaches consistently about once per week.  I believe they are due to pressure changes in my area.  I'm working on ways to prevent them, but in the mean time I find it very difficult to do much when I have these headaches.  Often just feel like watching TV and napping.  What do you do when you're not feeling well, to either feel better or to just stay productive and useful during times such as this?

Thanks  

Cut TV out of your life. It will make up from lost productivity.  Try adopting a meditation routine so you can stay present and focus despite minor inconveniences. Consult a medical professional if this is serious.

lack of vitamins.... May be

morning exercise especially jogging

less intake of food.. But regular intervals..this really helps

green vegies more than tongue arousing food

you will get the energy... Sure

? peace

Everyone gets headaches once in a while, but having them consistently is something that ought to be handled. Try to keep hydrated, get full rest, and exercise regularly to help with this. You can see a full list of headache prevention strategies here.

Edited by C C

11 hours ago, C C said:

Everyone gets headaches once in a while, but having them consistently is something that ought to be handled. Try to keep hydrated, get full rest, and exercise regularly to help with this. You can see a full list of headache prevention strategies here.

Thanks for the advice everyone, I workout 4 days a week without fail and my diet/rest is quite good. I didnt intend on this being about headaches as I said I'm looking into the issue, I meant for it to be about what I should do when I do get a headache.  I believe my headaches are mainly a result of pressure frequent pressure changes where I live