Tony Tellez

Greetings my friends

1 post in this topic

So I been trying to go tho the gym but I been failing a lot, I realized yesterday that I wanted to look good so other people think better of me, also I realized that I don’t love myself enough so staring today I’m going to have the mentallity that I’m whole and complete and I just wanna get “awesomer” and by going to the gym I’ll be getting more awesome, like my mentality before was to go to the gym because I’m too “skinny” and I don’t wanna be that way and that’s a horrible mentality, when I felt that way about myself my thoughts will focus on my weakness and That would lead me to eventually avoid the gym, also I’m surrounded by people that have really low beliefs about me and I’m trying to use everybody’s opinions to make myself stronger, also I realized that I might be stronger than I though because I have nobody that lifts me up and makes myself feel good, like even my parents always make me feel down, so for now on I’ll be posting more updates on my blog and I’ll be helping people out on here, it’s time for me to change