Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
willybilly30

My Journey

3 posts in this topic

Well, Let's see what do i put here? I like all the stuff Leo listed in the pinned post i mean I want a place to write about everything. I been watching his videos for awhile and thought I should join this forum, get them in order and do this stuff. But, too be honest I am a bit scared I mean so, many rules what is allowed what is not allowed...I think one said no religion...Will I get banned for mentioning God? I study a lot of different religions but, you know there are plenty of places for that.

I got on disability and I wanted to get into stuff I used to not have any time for and I knew existed. I wish I started two years ago I got an evaluation in may I am so scared I will get started only to have to go back to work. but, I gotta make it work right? I bet other people work and are here

I been just looking around and there is some interesting stuff going on here. I guess I better jump right in but, I may break a rule lol

I seen something about not mentioning other courses. I kind of wish I could talk about everything in one place. I guess I can make a personal diary on my google drive that way no one thinks I am trying to promote some thing. I never can get in the habit of journal writing and know I need too.

I like Leo's videos and will be using this as a place for notes on them. I looked up smoking awhile ago too see topics on it. I seen one on quitting pleasures.

I seen a video that our addictions are cause of fear of being by yourself I think it was. I live alone but, I guess it might be hard to just do nothing. Funny thing is i thought oh, I would just day dream! yea, i am on a beach...then he said no fantasizing.

Hmmm....no thinking either? he even said you can be addicted to thinking...I probably, am too.

I wish I was not so addicted to cigarettes and soda I mean if I can't have them I am miserable I don't want my happiness to depend on that.

My happiness is so, conditional I must have sodas, must have cigarettes, must have internet, must have coffee, must have money, I see stuff on amazon must have it.

I wish I could be like my grandpa he never bought anything and enjoyed what he had...he was rich too he could of had anything but, he would not even buy a modern phone cause his rotary phone worked.

Oh, and sitting alone doing nothing...he did that,,Now, he might have been thinking but, he did nothing but, that alot of times.

My grand parents are dead now but, the way they lived are still in the files of my mind.

Well, guess I will stop here I just wanted maybe a little intro on my journal

I just listened to ll the videos in the intro. Wow, good stuff here this is about self improvement. Improvement in all areas in life. Some people sit around crying about this bad thing or that bad thing but, what do they do about it? I know some one who watches horror flicks all the time and when not doing that..complaining. It is not expensive to learn about improving things there is bucket loads of free information out there.

But, enough about them I mean they don't want to listen to no one no way. You know I thought his videos was gonna say do this..this..this.. then this and now this. I love how he said read self help books and study from gurus. This is not one of those people who say I am the only one I am God do as i say. He says " No one can tell you your path and Your life is unique to you"  

He did mention some things that i know I need to be doing.

Reprogramming your subconscious mind

A lot of negative thoughts are there, also, what goes on the Subconscious goes in the Conscious. In law of attraction I learned thoughts create your reality. I remember a therapist I went to that had a paper on his wall that said"Careful. your thoughts can become actions any minute"  This is pretty important

Meditation

he talks about Mindfulness Meditation I tell you one thing I could write a book on the good I have heard on that. Also, Concentration practice, Contemplation, Self inquire,  Contemplation, , Lots of people are stuck in their heads, past or future thoughts usually, Some say we just sleep walk through life in a day dream. I know I do a lot. Some people do not know themselves or even listen. I want to be in the real world, know myself and listen

Learning the theory

He talks a lot about learning and you should. there is so much to learn. I think learning is brain food it feeds the mind. Also, you need to know what all this is about. Would you let some one drive your car with out knowing how? do surgery with out knowing about the body?  I see on some Wicca groups people wanting spells but, not wanting to read any books or anything. They are called dabblers and people say they are playing with fire. It is never a good idea not to study something you are getting into.

Note taking

I usually don't do this but, with all the courses I have got into they say to do so, I bet the ones who make the best grades in school take notes. Taking notes puts it in your mind, also, you can do "refreshers" as some people call it where you read over and refresh your memory. Never do anything just once. I had a teacher say to read everything twice and you get more out of it. I never throw a book away for these reasons. I tell you I think i got a lot more from videos taking notes. All this I am typing is a more laid out form of my notes.

Studying courses and religions

He says to look for the juicy knowledge. Man, you can and with my note taking I sure will write it down. I so many times have read something that just tasted so good, But, he says religions can have shitty knowledge and to watch his video on Epistomolgy to better be able to sift out the good stuff

Solo retreat

I think I want to explore this. I tell you I am so addicted to tv and internet. I never do anything I think I should be doing. I did take a face book retreat once ans kept my apartment sparkling clean a whole month. He later talks about time wasters like that. If I do all this now and next week chat on messenger 24/7 I did not accomplish anything

Letting go of ego in relationships and toxic relationships

Some relationships are nothing but, harm and negitivity...Sadly, we can be the ones doing it too. 

New age ideas

Chakras, Astral projection, reki. shadow work and I want to add developing phychic ability.I think spiritual things feeds and strengthens the spirit. puts you closer in contact with God or what ever you want to call it.

Being healthy

having a good diet, exersize he suggested Mundras, Kundalini, Pramnayama. holotrophic breathing I think basicly, Yoga is the best. 

cleaning up information in take 

limiting negative crap and doing self actualization besides watching tv, the news, social media, He seems to be against wasteful stuff that do nothing for you. If it is not good for the mind, body and spirit I guess it needs to be avoided. I know people who say they don't have time to exersize but, have time for tv. I swear ever one i know who complains about weight has a tread mill in their bed room and snacks and tv in the living room. Including me I have plenty of exersize videos and stuff i could be doing

Eliminating addictions

smoking, shopping, junk food, chasing success, validation I am not sure I got them all. He probably, has a good video on it. I know this stuff just leads to poor health and trouble. he says this over stimulating stuff disrupts you from higher consciousness. I know sugar, salt, caffiene, and nicotine are stimulating and addictive factories count on it and fill up food with it. 

doing healthy things

Doing healthy things like socializing, going out in nature, exersize, I one time made a list of healthy things i could do with out money I was surprised at all l i came up with

Getting affairs in order

got problems? fix them got a dirty house? clean it. Life is better clean and organised

Minimizing

get rid of stuff in your way. People usually use this word to mean getting rid of useless junk and what you don't need. 

Make an assessment

what do you want out of life?

what has worked for you?

what has not?

make a plan

visit this ever day

Five most important

have a juicy vision

study the theory check out the book list

remove addictions and destractions

meditation

He also said watch one video a week

take baby steps do one thing a month

I think i want to make a seperae post n being a sage in a few hours I think i want t reflect on

that a minute

I seen a post on here about carrying a note book to write thoughts in. I knew Leo had a video on journals and watched it.

I found out about one note and this cool journal has been sitting in my lap top this whole time

I made tons of diaries one for thoughts, daily stuff, goals, book notes and healthy stuff i dunno I got one for everything and pages to store all i get.

It is a cool journal i don't think i want to devote a whole blog to it so, i will post the link Leo talks about it 

I decided to make a section on health topics and on each one explore what are the reasons for the healthy things and why i want to them. like on quitting smoking why do i want to quit and why i don't. I can put notes from here too cause I found some topics on quitting and the link leads to it. It has all kinds of cool stuff I am surprised it is free. I used to love google drive and use it but, one note I think is totally cooler. I made a section for meditation and it has a link to a topic i made. i got it on my phone too. I think this will be good to motivate me.