Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnLeyo

[Book] Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!

1 post in this topic

It is true you only get out of life what you put in.

I refer to your thoughts and your mindset.

We are a product of how we use our mind. Anthony Robbins is teaching that in this book.

If you want a get rich book I would not consider buying or reading this book. This book will make you rich but rich in mind, body, spirit and material wealth will follow if that is your desire.

Anthony does not proclaim to may you materially rich by using his techniques. What he is doing is showing you the power of your mind and how you can use it to enjoy your life and live it the way you want to.

So ignore the critics if you are looking to change your life in any way. Learn the power of your thoughts and how you can live each day to the fullest.

I was bitter and angry this morning and on reading a section from Anthony's book on the train to work I put the techniques to work and I now feel great. It is that simple. We are what we think!

I have read this book 3 times so far. I think it is an important part of assisting in taking control of your own personal world.

Here Is a Free Self Improvement and Motivational Ebook.
All you have to do is enter the link bellow and put your name with your e-mail, and you will receive a message to your INBOX to download the Ebook....