Reply to Trip Reports Mega-thread

Aaron p
By Aaron p,
5meo breakthrough. I'm not gonna lie, I've been super scared to really take 5meo seriously, I've had a lot of shadow work to go through. Nearing the "start" of my psychonaught journey, I did DMT with a lot of shadow work and it's been haunting me ever since...until now. I've plugged 5meo before a few times, both to no avail. I've used this as a massive procrastination. However I've also secretly known that, by waiting, I will have sufficiently purified myself to withstand the full blow of a 5meo breakthrough. And I did haha. No vomiting. I have to say, this was quite beautiful...and I only now realise that this is infact the real start of my psychonaught journey. As soon as I smoked all of my anxiety left and a year and half an of kryia yoga, self enquiry mixed with a decade of deep metaphysical contemplation, acted footing on which I could stand as I leapt into the wordless realization that EVERYTHING is much different than what I thought. I instantly recognised that this was holy ground. I became INSTANTLY sensitive to everything in my direct experience so much and my body began vibrating and shaking like mad, but it was so good...it actually felt like, sexual. It felt amazing. I was shaking soooooooo much. Listening to this song at I took off...  Now I know that 5meo is my new best friend lol. I have never been happier, not because of the trip...but because of something else I realized within the trip, this isint even the full "real" start. I instantly sensed that there were far deeper levels like leo says. I could feel it. It's like there was an ocean beneath me, and I was only starting to learn how to hold my breath lol. There was definitely a bit of nausea. Man, I feel like someone has just scooped me out and made me hollow. I must say, this was fucking incredible. Can't wait to increase dosage