Syy

Am I Going Insane Or What?

5 posts in this topic

I wonder if iam going mad. It somehow feels "unnormal" but i wouldnt know if im going to loose my shit how it would feel to be nuts right? So maybe im just in an awkward phase in consciousness work. Thing is and i dont know if i find the right words to describe it, realtiy feels different something suttle but important changed, i cant pin it down but its likesome sort of realisation of what this all is happend. Downside is that im really struggling in my daytoday life.

Interacting with others is unpleasent and i feel like noone is in my "world". I am so unguided in this process that i need people to turn to i guess. I feel like i just want to inquire, meditate, lay on my bed and feel whats going on and that all day long. Its all so upsidedown and without guidelines or rules etc. Hope i dont sound like im bitching around. German is my main language.

Can someone relate? Do i need a guru or a therapist?

peace, sy

How can something that doesn't exist go insane? "It" thinks that "it" exists.

Edited by Alexo45

Yeah i know that but i dont feel like it. Guess im in between something maybe. I struggle to play my role and dont know how to be. Its so unfamiliar to me, im learning to remove me out of situations.

Sry. I think i cant articulate the problem properly. I just have huge issues to function like i did before and creates problems.

Edited by Syy

On 26.10.2017 at 0:21 PM, Syy said:

I wonder if iam going mad. It somehow feels "unnormal" but i wouldnt know if im going to loose my shit how it would feel to be nuts right? So maybe im just in an awkward phase in consciousness work.

I can relate to that, mate. Healthy diet or random food? Do you have somewhat stable sleep schedule? Do you have a job? Do you hava a meditation habbit?  If not, I suggest you to think of applying at least some of these to your life. It really helped me. Also, do you do any kinds of drugs (tobacco and alcohol too)?

From what I can tell, Ive started to feel better after ive commited to a meditation retreat and just sat on a couch for 3 days straight doing absolutely nothing without any food or entertaiment (at least dont eat alot and make sure its not junk food and ure allowed to drink water). While sitting try to be as still as you can. The whole point of it all is too overcome your desire to scratch head/nose, change position and stuff like this. I remember feeling anxious and frightened, at times, so you may mark these feelings as normal. After that my thoughts became alot more clear and ordered nicely, if that even makes sense...

Folks here, on this forum, advice to find a hobby or learn a new skill, this sounds reasonable.

Hope you get well, mate. i know how it feels.

I'm feeling the exact same way at the moment.

Are u still feeling this way?  If not, how did it go away and how did you deal with it?