Magic Truffles Trip Report

egoless
By egoless in Psychedelics,
Where do I start. I got 15 grams of it but did not risk to take full dose so I just took 10. First hour went almost unnoticeable except I was feeling like weed high. After that small distortions of reality started. I had a painting in my room which I had drawn recently and it literally came alive. It was changing forms and colours - really cool. Then I looked through my huge window where there is a beautiful view of the sky, city and airport. It was godly view, sun was shining brightest I've ever seen.The sky was purple/pink and it was amazing. I had music on and I heard it in a different way also. After 1.5 hour I got a terrible feeling - it suddenly became so lonely that it was unbearable. I also did not want to be near humans. But it felt lonely because I was alone in the universe. I was the universe but I was only one and I felt sad. This moment really scared me but I handled it with a thought that everything will pass eventually. It did pass. After 3 hours I went on the balcony and looked at the park. Wind was blowing the trees and they where whispering their voices through my ear. I felt unimaginable harmony with the nature. I had this insight that our natural state of being is static - unshakable harmony. Ego is what's creating emotional roller coaster. I had ego loss experiences throughout the trip but not totall ego death. Idk lots happened during that trip but the most valuable experience was harmony with the nature. I also felt rooted and heavy when I was trying to walk. When I looked in the mirror my face was looking like a ground or tree - darker and more textured.
  • 3 replies