VividReality

Drink A Cup Of Coffee!!!

5 posts in this topic

I just want to share this, it was a very brief moment of "consciousness" but it was real... or at least it was and is a memory now. But it happened just today and well, the experience was astonishing, for i took a nice warm cup of coffee, and the energy it enabled me was honestly unlike any! I felt like i got out of the script of life and really truly experienced and expanded NOTHINGNESS. I was feeling so good, so great, the vibe was similar to a euphoric moment in life. I do have to say, words can only scratch the surface, and for the gut feeling was pure excitement! I didn't know what to do, or how to react, so i just simply enjoyed my moment. It was a really awesome high, and the low was not to bad for it's still very nice. I highly recommended coffee! 

I have felt that type of joy with a simple cup of coffee before myself. I actually think it is mindfulness, when we are fully aware and mindful, we really experience it more intensely and feel more gratitude and appreciation.  I love coffee and tea equally. I had a perfectly brewed yunan gold tea today and it was supreme. (Actually called, panyang golden needles black tea)

Clu! Yes! The experience was quite amazing! I been think about your post most the day, and yes! Mindfulness played a big part, I simply was unaware of what to call the experience, mindfulness is a label to scratch the surface of that experience! Thank you for sharing! I hope many more intra moments come your way!

image.thumb.jpg.2628c2736ff982ac4d452e1a

try this coffee is you ever get a chance!

I love coffee myself. I love the feeling you get out of it. I feel more in alingment :P and energized and happy. But right now I'm testing two weeks without coffee to see if my skin improves and also to see if my sleeping habits change, because coffee can mess with your sleep rythm if you drink too much. It sucks without coffee, I suffer. I was also an addict. I miss those moments just as much as I miss coffee

I know the feeling of loving coffee! But lately i haven't felt that good with it, so i'm getting off of the drink, maybe in 2 or 3 weeks i'll try it and feel that amazing feeling again!

But i hope you much love! Suffering is in the mind!