Zone Of Genius

Achilles
By Achilles in Life Purpose, Career, Entrepreneurship, Finance,
Hello everyone. Can anyone give me a big help with my zone of genius? I'm hard working trying to find my zone of genius but it have been a challenging journey for me. I know that my zone of genius is too abstract and I have to be more specific but I'm struggling with that.  My actual zone of genius: Efficient and innovative thinking.  Alternative zone of genius: understanding what triggers people emotionally.  My actual zone of genius is because I'm driven by competition and challenges, with other people and with myself. The problem is that I am not reaching an specific answer because when I'm at my best, it doesn't depends of a "system". If I am playing a collective game, I would be giving 200% of me to apply my logical thinking as fast as I can in order to analise all the subtle nuances to maximize the efficiency of my game. It´s like a super saiyan mode. If I am running and trying to beat my previous time,  the same thing happens, when I am studying with someone, trying to resolve the same e exercise at the same time, same thing happens, but if I am alone it does not happen. It doesn't depend of a "system" although for me is a challenge.  What kind of systems should I care about? I care about efficiency, I would like to create the most efficient startup team of the world, however I can´t say that it's my zone of genius cause I have to master leadership first. How will my "thinking" translate into real-world results? That question lacks of specificity.   My alternative zone of genius is because when I'm having ideias or producing a short film, I can easily strongly feel and that motivates me to get a lot of more innovative ideias to translate that feelings to other people, I can do it well.    I would be very grateful if you could help me . Feel free to explain yours  
  • 13 replies