Michael119

Another Dream

1 post in this topic

This happened about 10 minutes ago. I was in bed falling asleep to one of Leo's old videos, I was still awake though. The video was, how to become enlightened : the exact steps, or something like that. I watch some of Leo's old videos sometimes because you can always take some new insights away. The video was like 15 minutes in and I was kind of falling asleep but still awake and aware. Then Leo says something like, what you really believe you are is the perceiver of these perceptions. At this point I had that big AHA! moment. Then I remember just surrendering completely and every thing just started to vibrate, I was so scared that I started to resist, but I just told myself to let go and the vibrations got really strong. Then I wake up in a dream but this dream is exactly where I was laying down in my room where I had fallen asleep but I was paralyzed. I remember asking myself no way this is a dream, this is so real. I was still listening to Leo in the dream. I slowly gained control of my hands and I took off my headphones, but I could still hear Leo. I remember thinking,"LEO BROKE ME!" The remainder of the dream was me trying to call for help clapping my hands because I couldn't speak. Then out of nowhere I wake up. Sorry this was so long, let me know what you guys think about it, thanks.