• Find Life Purpose

Focuses

1. Mastery
  2. World Class or Bust
Edited by JevinR
Words

Very bold of you. :)

Watch out for that "2. World Class or Bust" :o

When you make ultimatums they often backfire.

Be gentle with yourself.  There is no hurry. 

If you become arrogant about it, it will eventually 'bite you in the *ss".

That  MASTERY  item is a good one.   Hint: Mastery comes quickest with humility.

Achieving Mastery is great ... but showing if off or bragging about being on that road is the lack of

Mastery of self.

Joy :)

Edited by walt
clarification

41 Days Later

Must nail top ten values, have been spending too much time on them, but am looking for perfection.

Day 48, got laid off. Very, very good news. Cavalry has arrived, books inbound. Locked and loaded, I have reached the point of no return. There's no turning back at this point.

20160401_193001.jpg

20160401_192842.jpg

Edited by JevinR

Leos words are echoing " You never be a victim,never ever ever be a victim"  Victim mindset is some bullshit, must become master

cx.jpg

sf.jpg

ll.jpg

I have a huge, huge HUGE loan to pay off to gura, thank god there is no interest on this loan or else I would be fucked. I'd probably go so deep that I couldn't get out of it, that would kill me. Thank god there is no interest, I would of been screwed for life. Why am I contemplating this, it would be a dark end indeed.

Edited by JevinR

The first thing I need to do is to pay off $20,000-35,000 to Mr.Gura, my personal finances are tight and I need to get a summer job along with studying calculus on the side. Need some kind of payment plan, possibly donate 500 a week depending on income. I love my mentor, I need to pay back all my mentors for all they have given me, great men they really are but I need to get really, really serious about self-actualizing and put in the hard-work/dedication time and commitment 

Goal:  USD in Donations $30,000 to Actualized.org

Goal Objective: To become akin to Da Vinci/Archimedes/Nikola Tesla/Alexander Bell/Ford

Problems:

• Income
  • Intelligence

Solutions:

1. Full-Time Summer Job
  2. Nootropics wont raise raw intelligence, they are just active ingredients that I'd need to incorporate. I need a permanent solution, to raise raw baseline intelligence rather than taking supplements. Image streaming seems like my last hope, if I do successfully stream, I need to do a maintenance program, if streaming does not work, I will have to be very disciplined about my diet, cardiovascular exercise and other brain training programs to boost intelligence.

The biggest problem to modern day physics is outlined in this video:

The killer being quote on quote [Watch the video, it comes at the early start so you don't spoil it]

"Hello everyone, we have very serious problem in physics. Simple problem, but serious problem, is a .. too many physicists. So in this course, if you're getting B or B-  you will get F, If you are getting B+, A you will get A"

Granted it is not a reliable source, just an anecdote but it is true. Too many S.T.E.M majors now a days, not enough jobs seriously what a load of sht, somebody has the same dream as me and will walk right the hell over to get theirs, fck. Another thing is that my IQ is only 124, I'm competing with people with 10 points on me and that's just the average holy hell I only got 77 in physics I'm gonna get crushed like a lowly maggot in physics.. I even took the subject again to gain a higher mark when I was out of the psych ward and only got 77 when I retook the class partly because I didn't study enough exams, I was more focused on chemistry and the exam was easy so how did I get 77? Maybe my answers were wrong, this is some soul crushing bullshit, but my soul doesn't want to be crushed. I'm competing with super-genius', if I take creatine I might be at 126. The Physics was just Physics I or what it might have been, what the hell is Physics II or Classical Mechanics or any of that crap gonna look like? I'm going to get completely demolished like some businessman with black shoes heading to some arbitrary building just stepping on me, crushing me which is the ant in this scenario, and then just wiping it off like it was nothing. 

https://www.quora.com/What-college-majors-have-on-average-students-with-the-highest-IQ

Looking on positive sides, atleast I have my top ten values nailed to the very last letter, and what I will finish the course as an authentic life purpose which keep my drive up. I also have my top 5 strengths with Gallup's 2.0 Strengths backing it. EQ > IQ but in terms of raw baseline intelligence these physicists/mathematicians are very hard to go up against. I remember a year ago in Grade 12 being a lowly maggot in-comparison to my peers. Wow, I had depression and all that junk because of a fake kundalini awakening and I didn't get jack sht out of it. This journey is going to be hard as hell, but it will be worth it. I'll just have to reprogram the subconscious mind, it will have to do most of the work.

The first thing I need to do is to pay off $20,000-35,000 to Mr.Gura, my personal finances are tight and I need to get a summer job along with studying calculus on the side. Need some kind of payment plan, possibly donate 500 a week depending on income. I love my mentor, I need to pay back all my mentors for all they have given me, great men they really are but I need to get really, really serious about self-actualizing and put in the hard-work/dedication time and commitment 

Goal:  USD in Donations $30,000 to Actualized.org

Goal Objective: To become akin to Da Vinci/Archimedes/Nikola Tesla/Alexander Bell/Ford

Problems:

Income

Intelligence

Solutions:

Full-Time Summer Job

Nootropics wont raise raw intelligence, they are just active ingredients that I'd need to incorporate. I need a permanent solution, to raise raw baseline intelligence rather than taking supplements. Image streaming seems like my last hope, if I do successfully stream, I need to do a maintenance program, if streaming does not work, I will have to be very disciplined about my diet, cardiovascular exercise and other brain training programs to boost intelligence.

The biggest problem to modern day physics is outlined in this video:

The killer being quote on quote [Watch the video, it comes at the early start so you don't spoil it]

"Hello everyone, we have very serious problem in physics. Simple problem, but serious problem, is a .. too many physicists. So in this course, if you're getting B or B-  you will get F, If you are getting B+, A you will get A"

Granted it is not a reliable source, just an anecdote but it is true. Too many S.T.E.M majors now a days, not enough jobs seriously what a load of sht, somebody has the same dream as me and will walk right the hell over to get theirs, fck. Another thing is that my IQ is only 124, I'm competing with people with 10 points on me and that's just the average holy hell I only got 77 in physics I'm gonna get crushed like a lowly maggot in physics.. I even took the subject again to gain a higher mark when I was out of the psych ward and only got 77 when I retook the class partly because I didn't study enough exams, I was more focused on chemistry and the exam was easy so how did I get 77? Maybe my answers were wrong, this is some soul crushing bullshit, but my soul doesn't want to be crushed. I'm competing with super-genius', if I take creatine I might be at 126. The Physics was just Physics I or what it might have been, what the hell is Physics II or Classical Mechanics or any of that crap gonna look like? I'm going to get completely demolished like some businessman with black shoes heading to some arbitrary building just stepping on me, crushing me which is the ant in this scenario, and then just wiping it off like it was nothing. 

https://www.quora.com/What-college-majors-have-on-average-students-with-the-highest-IQ

Looking on positive sides, atleast I have my top ten values nailed to the very last letter, and what I will finish the course as an authentic life purpose which keep my drive up. I also have my top 5 strengths with Gallup's 2.0 Strengths backing it. EQ > IQ but in terms of raw baseline intelligence these physicists/mathematicians are very hard to go up against. I remember a year ago in Grade 12 being a lowly maggot in-comparison to my peers. Wow, I had depression and all that junk because of a fake kundalini awakening and I didn't get jack sht out of it. This journey is going to be hard as hell, but it will be worth it. I'll just have to reprogram the subconscious mind, it will have to do most of the work.

Edited by JevinR

Just a bunch of pain, misery and suffering this is fucking bullshit life

Only reason I choose to stay alive was life purpose, I'll go to school and search for it their as the life purpose program is not working. I'll keep trying it over and over and over again. I thought life was going to be easy, lol

Edited by JevinR

Have to make 35k and give to Gura FCK, can't talk about life purpose or tell anybody about the exercises AHHHH FKC

Edited by JevinR

On 6/12/2016 at 7:30 PM, JevinR said:

Have to make 35k and give to Gura FCK, can't talk about life purpose or tell anybody about the exercises AHHHH FKC

What? You don't have to pay him 35k, he can't make you do that. Dude, don't waste your money, that's blackmail/extortion

Fck it I got nothing left lol.. I remember seeing writing in a washroom on the highway "Life's not worth living until you find something worth dying for" Les do, If we fail we have no safety net. This is very dangerous , fuck it I don't care anymore

Nvm, I want life purpose for sole purpose of crushing others in body spirit and soul, in a heartless sense. Connection to oneness is when one gives the need for desire, wanting power means you feel powerless, love when you feel unloved. Charlie is right, enlightenment, a feeling of everlasting love. Should put the suicide thoughts away and simply be so free oh soo beautifully free. Peaceee infinite waters diving deep once again haha-_- Infinite oneness, something nobody in life experiences, ego is so overwhelmingly greedy, hungry and bloodthirsty a terrible beast wanting to kill. Enlightenment, freedom

Edited by JevinR

Need to focus on giving to others selflessly

Must assemble master plan for being a powerful creator

Plan start date: 20/06/2016

Plan end date: 20/07/2016

Work periods: 90 minute blocks w/ 15 minute breaks

Coding skills that need to be mastered in potency of relevance:

• C/C++
  • Python
  • Java

Electronics:

• Arduino Starter Kit

Courses up for mastery:

• Calculus
  • Physics 1,2
  • Intro Chemistry

Need to get life purpose down to a statement, specifics are needed such as Leo's:

"Master your psychology"

Need more money for skills development, nootropics, and more books

Also need to read "So good, they can't ignore you"

Diet needs to be maximized for performance, am taking supplements need to maximize brain function & boost creativity

Will try bulletproof coffee, seems like a marketing gimmick. High-fat low carb diet would boost energy throughout the day.fdfd.jpeg

Objectives of the week:

1. Meet [friend] on saturday
  2. Find fitness programs that maximize brain cognition
  3. Build very good Nootropic Stack
  4. Increase funding, find technician job
  5. Re-vamp resume

Need to watch these video;

LOLL these Nootropic guys are wired

Also need to Dual-N-Back 30 mins a day, Journal, Exercise and Reprogram the subconscious to become a genius. 

Power-Naps for more energy

Also need to become a 4.0 Student

Also;

http://fit.webmd.com/teen/recharge/article/how-to-power-nap

http://www.success.com/blog/5-smart-ways-to-increase-your-iq-because-its-not-set-in-genetic-stone

http://www.brainhq.com/?signup=success#ftux/train

Goal School is MiT, tuition is $40,451 USD/ 51757.05 CAD  

IQ is tested at 124

Need to do brain training, complete guide to genius will help.

Should journal at night today.

Edited by JevinR

Ate traditional Indian roti which is pita bread with some dal. The margarine and cooking oil was complete shit need to cut that crap out of system forever as it decreases performance, focus and functioning.

Investing in your health may be good, but I need income and need to learn marketable skills, also need more money for investing in these things such as learning professional courses.

God damn it, I hate being limited in funding. I want to make lots of money also, I could open a business, I need to maximize efficiency and productivity. Mastery, Mastery, Mastery damn it I need more books to fully immerse in my field but I am short of funds. I also need a lab to experiment

If I ever burn-out, I can get some sort of therapeutic device, as Mindfulness and other emotional mastery techniques are already in place to tackle any stress. Stress reduction techniques are also sufficient.

Need to buy personal laboratory, would be around $5 Million, would also require equipment. With funding, the skies the limit truly. Also need to see research opportunities available in physics, could be funded by government or teach in academia and use the facilities for researching. 

Getting close to enlightenment, I can feel it. Focus is key. Without focus, one cannot access the powers of the mind. Stillness, to become one as it was meant to be.