-
Content count
600 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by oOo
-
Outside my praise and critique on your approach to scientists specifically where I hadn’t gotten into the gaps in understanding pertaining to science, it was a bit of a sloppy introduction. Anastasia and Michael (Shilo) really took the time to think about who you were and what you were about, reflected in their introduction. You didn’t even bother to mention their actual names @Leo Gura or give an accurate assessment about what their channel is about. And this is coming from someone, in this case me, who heard about their channel first from you. I was excited to see it all unravel. You mentioned the interview a month in advance, you had all the time in the world to think about who they were as much as they did yourself, and yet you mention them as they’re just movie extras. Doing a personal level headed connected introduction is not difficult to do and only makes you look good. It’s a little disappointing, and still reflects a lack of maturity in your own approach in certain areas especially around socialisation. It was a great inspiring video, but the social awareness makes it feel lacking. Best wishes.
-
Pope says, Priests response to epistemic responsibility is, “AI said to say ‘Rain-check on THAT!’”, so he thumps his crown jewel: https://futurism.com/artificial-intelligence/pope-priests-ai Great work Leo. My opinion here hasn’t changed however; I’m sure explanation isn’t needed. There’s a tremendous bias there, and it comes across as really irrational in the context of a subject you otherwise delivered well. In general, I think even if it’s sometimes good as a persuasive tool, in the context of such deep subjects like these striking generalisations like those you made about science, comes across as irrational. There are over ten million scientists in the world, at most two million are from 🇺🇸, however in the greater STEM fields there are over thirty million in the USA. In the context of where you’re talking about a subject that is its own implicit academic discipline in the people or area in which you’re criticising, sweeping statements however well intentioned or even where they validly apply to say popular scientists on YouTube, reflects a lack of rigour. Moreover, I am sure that on your forum alone I am not the only person here that can detail numerous scientists that are on the record from YouTube that reflect the exact opposite of your statements. That said, it also shows a lack of clarity present in your view of science around the world, from all different religions, faiths and general cultures, it seems like you overly focus on American culture, and that in itself can blur the very vision that reflects mainstream western culture in general. Irrespectively, I think it would help you more going forward if you adopted more differentiated views as we head to increasingly more complex diverging views into the future as opposed to language that alienated and detracts attention from those that otherwise genuinely wanted to engage with your content but now view yiu as lacking open mindedness when it comes to developing a more nuanced perspective on the demographic you’re criticising. Parallax perspective. A new word to my vocabulary by the way. Appreciated. Sincerely, thank you. It’s much needed in our culture and that was one of your better videos so just expressing gratitude. You did good.
-
I would like to see a purely research focused area of the forum. My broad dominant research focus is on anti-ageing. I will be spending a lot of time, money and creative capital concerning. I think adding this area would create a positive feedback loop with the rest of the forum. Topics can span any area of research on personal development, with a preference towards peer reviewed research. The forum needs to build a healthy relationship with science, striking a balance towards pro-research and experimentation while encouraging oppositional stances towards bureaucratic entropy. This approach invariably leads to implicitly teaching meta-rationalism, contributing to the creation of an environment that fosters both creative independence and collaborative intelligence. The forum can sometimes be a vacuum for enabling identity issues, reinforcement of identity without proper integration and aimless ego signalling. And this is in part because the environment isn’t fully yet “critical thinking implicit”. By slowly moving towards titles that instead turn the site into an interface that implicitly and indirectly encourages self reflection, wrapped in casual humour, it doesn’t just act as a site that makes a user feel like they’re making progress in their life, it provides them with the direct influences to do that without users, moderators or contributors feeling like they have to make it their job to do so. It’s social momentum with the right reinforcing tags. I also recommend a research area within the “Mental Health, Serious Emotional Issues” itself, establishing it as a case study example of how adding something as simple as a research portal where people can access prior shared resources can have a dramatic positive influence on a section of the forums environment; providing the research template is cleverly designed in a way where it feels engaging rather than triggering, helpful and safe over intimidating, progressive rather than feeling like “you’re too cool for school” to checkout the resources. After the experiment is successful, this simple mechanism can be improved and applied to other and even all areas of the forums environment. People get to come onto the forum and pretend to be themselves rather than actually be themselves and move towards their own personal growth. By installing simple mechanisms like a research button, it pre-installs a little more self-awareness, engagement and cooperative behaviour respectful of mutual creative independence. Great work on getting the site speedy again! Heh, it’s a breeze!
-
@Natasha Tori Maru informed consent vs uninformed. @Leo Gura I was actually impressed with Michael’s (Shilo - middle name) simplicity on the subject. You did really well, genuinely. Feedback: Purely going by what she said - Directly quoted - “You told us that you were going to explain three things. the ultimate structure of existence, the nature of love, and the nature of God.” Some interviews are more casual than others, however I would spend some time delineating all four subjects (inclusive of when she tripped you up on defining love, despite you, as best as I can infer, drawing a distinction between human love and universal love) at their connection point that makes moving between them seamless during an interview setting. I get that it was your first interview in a long while, but those subjects at their core, went only partially answered despite it being the stated conceptual drivers for the interview, as stated by Anastasia. I would ease back in future interviews on using terms like “truth psychopath”, it can sound edgy but on subjects like morality where people are either less informed and therefore a little dogmatic or people that have thought deeply on the subjects, it can be harder to reach people; which is kinda one of the points of the interview, to reach more people. I would also do the same for critiques of certain areas like academia as one example, the more refined your points on interviews like these the more of a win-win it becomes as they are both genuinely open minded warm people. Broad critiques are the strategic drawcard, but on the reel in to getting the actual catch, like getting an interview, it’s laid out mapped concretely. You’re handling very difficult subjects, and the people that want to listen, want to really listen, and like strapping a load of timber on a truck, the better you do it the safer your message is going to land safely home where people will be most receptive. You’re uniquely positioned as a conversant in the spiritual demography, capitalise on that devastatingly. Irrespectively, 1. You kept composure under sharp pushback. Anastasia and Michael have had some really ego fuelled guests. 2. Framed “relative vs absolute” to defuse literalism. 3. Flagged survival/incentives as bias generators (institutions, self, culture). 4. Validated boundaries (“leave abuse,” don’t tolerate harm) so nonduality isn’t pure passivity. That was an excellent distinction. 6. Prompted epistemic humility a number of times. Like distinguishing belief/speculation from direct insight. You really underscored distinction as a grounding concept being the foundation to your drive over your journey, this positions you as someone that could break the linings of many different kinds of demographics, making you a valuable guest in any interview the better you grt at this overtime. Good luck on the next interview, excellent overall, and we all loved the robe. Best wishes.
-
I like international restaurant, city, country, and convention rushing. Every now and then, ambition takes over and I run from a city in one country all the way to a city in another country. Generally, I like to keep my life simple and worldly. Life is a big container and I struggle to fill it. Depth to heart; breath to mind; connection to body.
-
Every now and then I do ambitious things, like running from one city of a country to another. I am also up for anything with the right person. In general though, I enjoy restaurant hopping from city to city much more, creative conversations to extend my consciousness, research conferences of various kinds. Night clubs can be fun with the right folk. Conversations are the most enthralling. I don't enjoy YouTube, masturbating to porn or masturbation in general (there are too many people to develop a bond with), social media outside of maintaining alliances with creative engagement. I like films that help me explore the edges of how my mind architects enjoyment and meaning. The simple stuff. The circus within life, is well... The circus. Outside the circus though, life is simple. Most people unaware they entered one until after they exited, are usually met with with a variant of ego denial, regret or a combination. I also enjoy being the architect of alternate realities through game, film and conversational thought experiments.
-
@Valach Fizzle out performative empathy, and from there, stack the real stuff, bit by bit. Appreciation. Good luck.
-
I solely filter for empathy. It's the lock-in trait or at least the oil for literally every other quality as a mother, and for what I'm looking for in a relationship. Everything else is Play-Doh around that. I don't even have to watch the video. I have thought about this topic for literally thousands of hours, and I have spent thousands of hours raising my nephews and nieces as well. So when I say empathy, you know a guy like me has more refined narratives on what that actually means than standard memetic soup. Absorb as much life as possible, fine-tune the release. Aaaand... Exhale. It's been my dream to become a father and a husband since I was a teenager, everything since then has been adaptation, attunements and deeper life experiences. Until then, I enjoy the Play-Dome.
-
@Cred you should make a book thread! Add: Marcus Aurelius, Meditations. I’ll read your book list tomorrow.
-
People are out of touch if they can’t see the asymmetry concerning the extra emphasis on looks these days. Outside of how I brought up earlier regarding people being trained via social conditioning to see people certain ways, asymmetry in opportunities is why physical asymmetry is a global problem that should be taken very seriously in terms of solving. I agree with Mike Israelite that it will be solved within the next 10-15 years. Blog entry by Leo Dec last year. https://www.actualized.org/insights?p=21 Symmetry applied analogously is at the heart of solving most internal and external problems. And it’s important that people understsnd that at a core level in helping them accurately diagnose not only this particular issue, but their response to it (as Leo mentioned in his blog regarding the building of social skills which have their own important developmental curve) and how they can apply their minds in understanding their developmental curve in other areas and their own internal resolution in response to the realities that unfold there. The root of most political campaigns is just posturing either about resolving disparities or paradoxically, revealing how one side is better than the other. When symmetry is solved in not only physical beauty which in itself will have a massive impact on global politics, but also intelligence, creativity, social ability, empathy and including financial and general resource power, which seems at this stage may actually become the easiest point to solve in the relative future, many things collapse into the kind of Oneness that we’re all kind of looking for. In a good outcome to future tech advantages, I am just looking forward to going to a party for the first time in ten years or so time where everybody is just happy to be themselves without any insecurities anymore 😉. It makes you realise, just how much absence and lack vs ability and abundance have defined so much of the problems in both global and local environments as well that which we take for granted, creating the attractor point of the black-hole each individual and collective ego orbits. Isn’t it going to judt be so cool that no matter who you walk up to in the party you can just say whatever you want however you want and you’ll both no doubt be able to engage in a fun deep conversation? Heh. The days we have ahead…
-
We’re so simple minded here in Australia 🇦🇺 . Today’s news from the most popular mainstream newspaper: I usually never take the news seriously because of this. But it just goes to show my comments above have some credibility I am not just talking out my ass 😉👑. Our news is so dumbed down from the actual complexities of our realities here 🤣. The irony of Angus Taylor’s words is that at least 50% (and I am underestimating) of Australians habe immigrated into our country in only the last fifty years. If you go into our city of Melbourne, 90% of people will reveal that to a casual viewer I don’t need to go into specifics. I am not at all racist, as I have stressed my step-mother is from Beijing and I have many friends from Asia and am friends with many immigrants as I say. It’s just the obvious deceptions at play which now can only be viewed with a positive sense of humour to break the ice! 🤣
-
@CARDOZZO not towards you directly of course, that said, I feel a little suspicious about this kind of content from its creators. Look, my parents were not exactly Sigmund Freud, and I think the majority of us probably side with a sentiment that doesn’t at least stray too far from here. However I know, even if as a child due to their own misunderstandings around how to raise a human being to avoid these struggles, I felt many of these issues that have been raised and I have consequently had to do a lot of inner work. Inner work, that has transformed me in ways though that I never could have imagined achieving, and I hope that brief note inspires others to continue on their mindful path by the way. Our parents are human beings at the end of the day, and I know the tendency exists for people wanting something or someone to blame for at the very least some inner life circumstances. Some closure, some way to put a nail in the peg of a tent to figure out how they’re going to setup camp. That can be okay for a while, however eventually, you want to build a solid home for yourself. Strong floors, walls and a roof of protection both inwardly and outwardly for life circumstances, and part of that is a foundation in logic not ego, psychology not victimhood, self-awareness and other awareness not blame projection. Telling people their lives suck because of other people is a multi-million dollar industry and telling people that it’s their parents fault is the biggest money maker of all because they can stay mad at them for an entire lifetime given their parents were most responsible for their well being from day zero which always quickly answers the question to oneself “How did I wake-up in this shitty world? Oh my parents, well how irresponsible of them to even have me. How did I wake-up with this pain in my heart? Oh my parents didn’t teach me emotional management skills”. And it just goes on and on even though the parents most often are just naive and ignorant no more than anyone else in their times. Having children was encouraged in most of western culture and brainwashing was as good as its ever been in the times that most people were born. Emotional management, self awareness skills and trusting psychology beyond the stereotypical belief that “psychology is about how Freud wanted to convince his patients that they wanted to sleep with their mother” is a very new thing which is what people don’t really get. Even if many of the techniques date back as early as the 1980’s they were not mainstream until at least 2010 or later. In answering the questions, it’s all 6 for me without a doubt. However my father had a bit of an Asperger’s streak while at the same time he had a massive heart inside, my mother has her own trauma growing up. These two things alone for any reasonable person forces their humanness to be considered before we tie em up for however many lashings we believe they deserve concerning from Satan himself. Moreover, it’s not even the case that for many parents you’d even be able to sit down and have an honest conversation about some of their early imprinting that at the very least didnt exactly go to plan, something that would only fuel an offspring’s own projection about their parents. Missing the fact that its not even just human nature to not want to own up to responsibility and think reflectively about potential past mistakes, rather it’s the horror as a parent to think that you may have done something wrong given how serious parenting is taken in society, extreme denial is far more likely to cover extreme shame than for them to sit one down and say “Jimmy you know what, you’re right. I didn’t build the emotional skills you needed. I didnt help you enough with your math homework. And I should have played soccer with you more growing up. I am sorry”. These were not the norms growing up, not only were so many working families so stressed from their jobs that their cortisol levels impacted their judgements at home with their children, they themselves simple we’re not equipped to think about anything else other than praying they can put food on the table for their children as opposed to dealing with the devastating shame of not being able to provide for their children. And sure theres many children from wealthier backgrounds with similar problems, however it doesn’t mean the terrain suddenly changed on the availability of information, the questioning of societal norms and the amount of denial projection that would result from undesirable consequences from simply combining those two alone. I am not saying there are not terrible parents, I am saying that it needs to be compared to societal norms at that time not now and also with all of any aspect weighed against who the human is underneath simply being called a mom or a dad. That’s what we want them to do for us, so at the very least we can take it upon ourselves to learn all the information we can in the world to ensure we don’t make the same mistakes if not towards our own children but continuing the problems within through a lack of self education in an age where we are in knowledge overload over how to handle inward struggles like these now. For anyone struggling, I totally get all the struggles above including wanting to judge a parent this or that way becsuse of this or that we didn’t get that we believed we deserved for the simple fact of being their child. But it’s not going to be the path towards full closure, only self education and doing the personal inner work will set a person free and not only reclaim their own sense of well being but also be able to view their parents through the same lens following their renewed sight. I’ll inspect the resources anyhow maybe theres a little something I can learn. And for anyone struggling, you have my sympathies but please take an honest look within both yourself and your parents, then take proactive action on a small steps today in preparation for the practical step of tomorrow. Human ignorance is usually the issue first and foremost over the failure of being human, even for the most selfish of parents that shouldn’t escape accountability, unless they’re pure psychopaths theres usually a little something there to bring context to. Thank you. Best wishes.
-
@Cred Hi Cred, Just reminding you to keep that fire alive. Every obstacle is a potential new insight, in at least one direction with our own development always being one of those. Best wishes, oOo.
-
I think it’s excellent you’re asking such questions thats point number one. Reflection can come just as easily as it can go depending on one’s environments influences and changes in states of consciousness overtime. This makes reflection, in part, better to be thought of as a value more than a personality characteristic, it also puts a fork in the road for people that feel that reflection isn’t an intrinsic part of who they are. By turning it into a value, it becomes something that one covets and grows over taking for granted snd getting too much of a big head. Moreover, thinking of x as an intrinsic part of who we are, especially when we’re taking it for granted in the absence of acting on that part of ourselves, is actually just the self’s ego projection. This kind of self-referentiality is not who we actually are, and therefore it is best to be seen as an instrument of self-actualisation rather than purely what we think about ourselves and life which can grow and change overtime, and often, gets completely misused (i.e. political, religious, institutional alliances). https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/ So there’s some extroverts in there, however by nature I would say most are introverts. Where I would place the contradiction as a reflection, is environmental influences weigh massively in terms of where someone’s values lay. Personality can also change based on values in a way that reveals pre-existing tendencies and how those tendencies for the simple fact that different cells are multiplying within the system. This turns the question of what to do with our time on its head, where “Which cells do I want to multiply within myself?” Actually becomes not just a geeky question; Dispenza and someone whom others may be less familiar with, Harvard professor Dr. Ellen Lenger. I am more of an ambivert relative to my present chemistry, some would view me as extremely introverted to those that know me less, however I view my nervous system leaning towards extrovert at this time of my life. I am very much like my father in this regard. He had many periods in his life where he was extremely extroverted based on different pressures, as he was also so business orientated (environmental influence), however he could just as easily occupy himself alone, and as my father got older he became a comfortable introvert with his wife (together for over two decades, she from Beijing, lovely woman, had a massive positive influence on my upbringing). I am very money driven, however it is for various motivations, I am not a materialistic person however I want freedom, and I strive for freedom in every aspect of my life. Existential decisions I would say play the biggest part for some peoples lives concerning some of these characteristics you mentioned more than introvert and extrovert. Can you think of any ways your mind would be changed to instead value these things you have so far shown you prefer to reject? What are positives that come with more money that you would genuinely value, especially in areas where you only dont value those things as much due to negative experiences? Personally I love being extroverted becsuse it offers me such a massive range of experiences to reflect on, moreover when I can share those experiences with other creative people I get boundless opportunities to have fascinating conversations that move me emotionally and cognitively. Evaluation I would argue, in light of the fact that our personality can change overtime and values can change our personality with environmental influences being a pressure point for both, should question automatic inclinations and allow creative perspectives to enter into the reasoning choice on chosen values. Often it’s a very healthy process that can in return force the integration of alternate internal experiences we were not previously aware of. It is important to recognise as well, that any inclination change towards money, shouldn’t be justified by the change in preference itself if it’s driven instinctually. It’s the instinct thats being questioned, while at the same time you wanna finish by encoding instinctually so that it turns into a healthy motivation that doesn’t need to be thought about nearly as much the more it is practiced. That’s true freedom, and that’s what I go for. Best wishes.
-
Surrogates, 2009. At lesser degrees of integration, it becomes too fragmenting for the psyche to actually see itself accurately. It only views the world (aka unhealthy mainstream views) that has absorbed the very psyche it relies on to see itself clearly. As it is impossible to view anything outside of what was has been trained to see, like all of one’s flaws, or the flaws of a potential someone, more than where integration of the mind meets unity with another. That is maturity thereabouts, and where society by comparison is the smoke in the mirror itself, which ruins what otherwise could have been amazing relationships. In this frame, relationship compatibility thresholds have been devastated in society, as the minimal breakage point of the bridge that normally connects between people has been lowered significantly. Choose your company with care and wisdom. Otherwise, I recommend watching the film. Followed by the film Arrival 2016, purely for contrast.
-
@Majed Consciousness is self-identifying through awareness, this is why its only purpose in the context of the human is to grow. Growth comes with so many other ad libs though that take care of themselves through that process, from connection to unity and solidarity to power. This is best reflected in the growth and development of the human body, from infancy to healing and regenerative capacities throughout our life. It’s auto-corrective pattern makes it self-generative to its threshold, equalising up to and including that genetic point. The cool thing about consciousness, is that we’ve barely scratched the surface. We live our lives through localised potential, which breeds narrow scopes and with that attentional filters that distort our vision on tomorrow on not only ourselves, but also others. This feeds regressive perception which contracts thinking about consciousness before it can even begin to imagine the infinite as a scope to if not dive in, lean into. A guiding point to stretch the boundaries of that localisation, where the spotlight of truth expands luminosity, rather than speaking while choking on shadows; missing the essence that awaits to be reborn again in each moment towards its life purpose. The expansion and growth of consciousness. Light and darkness carries a completely different connotation when we view it through this more refined filter.
-
@Alexop it sounds like a social misalignment problem you need to solve. Start with empathy, and with enough, you’ll be able to resolve the dichotomy. Exploring a myriad of social environments, having a customised social feedback loop, integrating social experiences to a deeper level so that internal disharmony leads to harmony, having an understanding girlfriend, friend or peer that can bring doubt to dissonances. I promise you, your problem is that most people are not interested in philosophy, it’s that you’ve put yourself too much on an island of self unable to break into networks yet that support your interests most. We are all surfing this cosmic plane on different momentum’s, where better or worse is relative to the reference frame. Absolutes exist on their relative scale. Your social disposition, internally, is a moral choice you’re making towards yourself, outside of you, most wouldn’t give a damn, and the ones that do have the empathy you need to build to solve your own misalignment problem. Throughout most of earlier life I have often been far too overwhelming people, left with the “on” button with no dial or switches, theres only a certain context for most people where they want to feel like their heads sticking out the window at a high fun speed. Where there is most alignment, you won’t have to care as much about having to always put yourself in another’s shoes, however overall I have realised mastering social calibration has too many internal benefits that make it unavoidable. The problem is not you or them, it’s physics, where both only are exclusive to one another relative to a traditional lens. This is the modern world, you get time to craft meaning in a way that continually moves you forward. If we only cut where we want to cut relative to our biases, we’ll dismember ourselves while receiving social validation for being our own existential self-executioner. Feel free to ask questions, it’s your thread, make it mean something that genuinely pushes you forward over just venting, that if it isn’t paired with the right actions, regression calls not progression.
-
I have now added step 2. Memory to the playlist (starting with “1. Awareness”) directly above. “2. Memory” took me 6 straight hours. What I thought was going to take me just a few days or so has now become a month long project. The first two steps of the project above, “1. Awareness” and “2. Memory”, are done so freaking good that I may as well turn the project into a masterpiece, which arguably, it already completely shows the signs of becoming. I was just planning on translating the technique I made on developing intentional agency and research I’d completed into an essay around it. Now, it’s become so much more, and will be far more useful to myself and others if I just take my time with it. I will add two more steps/songs to the playlist by the end of the week, I just want to spend hours and hours refining my reflections on the nuances of the words to get it all right. Maybe we’ll have less/more than ten vocalised songs by the end of the month to finalise the project which will include both: (1) the essay around the technique (2) the 50+ research studies I have completed to give credit to my work. Let’s see what March 1st reveals. But yeah, this is a completed project that will be valuable to me for the entire rest of the year. The playlist may not work properly so I will just share the second step/song here, likely need to take it off unlisted will see later: Disclaimer: I am not yet a medical, counselling, psychology or psychiatric professional, so with my personal gratitude, please be responsible with all decisions you make following my shares. Thank you and best wishes.
-
Intermission. My head. Not my body. The first step of a series in sharing and reinforcing of each stage of the technique. The Intermission until the rest are completed by the end of the night. Each song is very carefully considered. This technique, surrounds the development of “Intentional Agency”. This playlist is devoted to its full disclosure in practice. Disclaimer: I am not yet a medical, counselling, psychology or psychiatric professional, so with my personal gratitude, please be responsible with all decisions you make following my shares. Thank you and best wishes.
-
Entertainment/Media ONLY ever play this out of the song 🎶 “I am Australian”, created right before or before earlier Australians noticed that the transition had fully commented to a future signal to every other country of a One World Government for the New World Order. We are one, but we are many And from all the lands on earth we come We'll share a dream and sing with one voice "I am, you are, we are Australian" - Song: I am Australian. Created 1987, before I was born. This is as blatant 🤣 as it gets and as far as I am aware, surely there’s others somewhere, I’m the only one that’s connected the dots despite how painfully obvious it’s become 😉. It’s a very popular chorus in Australian culture, so much so that many people actually mistake it FOR the national anthem. I love people from overseas, I am all for it, my step-mother is from Beijing and she has been an absolute blessing to our families lives; it has just been the deception and propaganda that the agenda is something different which has hurt my love for the country. The propaganda is only going to get worse until it becomes ‘supra-normalised’ a term I am coining on the fly to describe the normalisation of a trend that is done ‘above’ (supra) the respective persons or public’s awareness. I get it, it’s analogous to “well think about what would happen if aliens from outer space just decided to dump their ufo on the lawn of the Whitehouse (or Parliament House), there’s be global panic on one side and instant fanatical religions in favour created on the other! At the same time, on the other side of the coin I am looking forward to what the New World Order is going to look like, to part what’s not true away to find what remains, or at least, what the general public is told about. Moreover, I am only slightly but meaningfully proud that Australia 🇦🇺 has been made the country thats going to set the example for the New World Order, what that translates to though in practical utility remains to be seen, anyhow it shows you how many deaf, dumb and stupid people we have in Australia 🤣, and I mean that not in an insulting way, as we have many smart people (but still blind) as well, because it’s objectively true, I mean it in the sense that it’s cute.
-
@Cred this will be my last response to finalise my comment directly above. I write the following purely for your self-education. In an online space it can be so easy to project sometimes, and so I have composed some questions and statements for you to consider concerning. My statements are based on evidence based patterns I have noted in your writing in your reference to me, that are quotable and can therefore be referred to. Nothing else sneaks into my evaluation. Again sincerely, take care Cred. And again, I am done here now. Irrespectively, the encouragement is still behind my words to move onwards and upwards in your journey concerning. You remind me of aspects of myself especially when I was younger and less experienced. I never expressed nor have I shown any misunderstanding. This is projection number one. I raised a point that went unanswered Cred. I never made this claim, and I never denounced it. What went on in your mind the moment you chose this word ‘deluded’ in this context? I genuinely find this intriguing, and let me preface this with the fact that I am extremely hard to offend. What with even the slightest remote detail was ever indicative of any kind of delusion to warrant the selection even by comparison? My words are clear, precise and well resourced with clear reasoning around the sources I provided outside some minor grammar and perhaps for my standards, a little too elongated however it was becsuse I couldn’t get through to you the first few times. But even my elongated response outputted a nil result on moving the needle of understanding there. If you agreed why didn’t you address my critique with even a single word despite pages of text? It depends on psychological primitives. So your statement is inaccurate, and so far aspirational at best relative to the actual literature. Hypothesising, theorisation and abstraction is a lot of fun, however when I am conversing with others, I try to be as strict as possible with myself and where it matters in a social context outside of biting my tongue for politeness, others. Interesting. The pattern of projection has firmly set in now right? It’s okay, I just need to make sure the pattern is now very visible. Stay with me. Holotaxonic is a your own vocabulary, correct? How is a person meant to critique from the ‘Holotaxonic perspective’ when you haven’t yet built the system for them to do that? In what way? What assumptions do you believe you may be making about medical students? What percentage chance is there that all medical students are the same or even that, all medical schools are? Also, in what ways do you believe your own methodology may be better or worse compared to what you believe a medical student follows? Could you improve a medical students approach? Phenomenology and ontological study are uniquely very important to my own personal growth, with a subset to that importance overlapping with my growth as a student of not just medicine, but at the seat of its interconnection with all of life. By the way Cred, I checked out that video you linked. Interesting stuff. Small correction on the video though. It isn’t showing pre-existing axes being discovered mate, it shows axes emerging from accumulated usage. The structure comes from convergence, a pattern I have been asking you to use as a questioning tool over and over now, not from ontologically prior directions. Read that way, it actually undermines irreducible modes rather than supports them. Keep the fire alive though brother, I don’t want to be someone that takes away that inspiration, you gotta keep life’s fire soaring as high as possible. We have many people struggling on this problem, you staying motivated despite some basic set backs that you can overcome is infectious for others, just learn to be more mindful regarding projection thats all, it’s okay we’re human and we’re all growin. Again, best wishes, sincerely. I’m out now.
-
@Cred I’m not persuaded you’ve engaged with my points deeply enough yet to warrant further response. The convergence constraint remains unanswered. If I weren’t tied up with other people’s work I’d engage more, but that’s the crunch point. I genuinely wish you well with the project.
-
OMG! And checkout Robert’s daughter! Shes a TOTAL babe! I only just found out he was on YouTube. And to note, I am not at all superficial, I love a woman’s character far more. And I don’t say that to be trite or socially aligned, I genuinely mean it, I play around in relationships sure but I would much rather be in a monogamous one that has validated it’s signal over noise, looks can easily fool.
-
@SQAAD Sapolsky has been one of my biggest inspirations in life, excellent share. On the point of free will, I have one critique, he never makes the distinction that I know of between free will as an absolute scale vs a relative one that fits on a spectrum. Awareness is the stabaliser to free will, higher awareness is higher thresholds of engagement meets internal actions on choice selection. This is the connector we make to anything we remotely connect as being sentience, that without, or either, both breakdown. Otherwise, viewing his position from my own frame, I completely agree that humans in general have limited free will and or that it has been overhyped and over-scaled relative other species. At the same time, I have little doubts in my mind that more intelligent variations of extraterrestrial whether performative of our own evolution or a genuine alternate species, has a higher choice threshold, and therefore, smoother breaks, higher power and higher space to wield internal wishes for freedom and will to make sense as complementary units evolved to a higher system of sentience. This is where, only as I have so far discerned, Sapolsky has failed to draw accurate distinction, not in form (extraterrestrial); but ontology.
-
@Cred and to briefly add to my reply directly above, here are some “directions for engagement” in this space: Go for it man, genuinely. New frameworks are good for the forum, and I said that in the other thread without irony. That said, when you quote me, I’m going to engage at the level of how the engine actually runs. I don’t make statements as edge-play or aesthetics; I make them because they’re load-bearing for the theory, in my mind it’s a simple “what is the causal framework, where does it breakdown vs where does it work and how can we tweak for higher speeds and softer breaks?”. So when you engage me, I expect the question or constraint itself to be addressed. If that doesn’t happen, I’ll just switch off and move on, no drama. My request is you say that outright rather than dragging it out so that I can continue to entertain rather than actually engage with the real physics of something which is what I enjoy doing. As an observation, what I’m seeing so far is a tendency toward linguistic pattern-completion rather than mechanical pressure-testing. The framework is expanding via vocabulary accretion, clusters of terms with shared suffixes (-ionic, -onic, -exonic, -synconic, -taxonic, -animonic, -semionic…), which gives internal symmetry, but doesn’t yet answer how or why one configuration stabilizes over another. Right now, it just feels like you’re getting massive sweeps of dopamine, it’s generating an addictive loop, which feeds the fog. And there’s nothing wrong with that just don’t use them as imaginary swords against things I am saying which has physics to it. That’s where my convergence critique comes in. It isn’t stylistic, and it isn’t psychological. Very simple. It’s a stress test. That pressure keeps getting reframed rather than met with your own deeper critique, which is why it feels like the model is growing lexically instead of being forced to break under the pressure you’re asking the forum for. I’m still engaging in good faith. That engagement though, for me, means answering the constraint, not routing around it.
