oOo

Member
  • Content count

    600
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oOo

  1. And notice how I missed formal Religious studies, and one most are not typically familiar with, the Cognitive Science of Religion. This shows how easy it is to miss important categorical information while making on the fly connections, which I obviously am not immune to, so it is important to have healthy self-critique otherwise one experiences failure in their own improvement feedback loop. That said, I do believe that Political Science done right, always encompasses formal Religious Studies, and or, that Religious Studies and its sub-fields like the Cognitive Science of Religion, are a branch to Political Science. Separation, creates the very division from truth we see in this thread, which further spreads ignorance and further future indirect to direct conflict between the subjects themselves, and the humans and human groups they connect to. We all must take care on these sensitive subjects, otherwise what does that say about ones own character through the lens of social prudence? Best regards.
  2. These are truncated and simplistic views presented here thus far. In order to understand a human being, you must understand the politics in their psychology. In order to understand a tribe to a spcial structure, you must understand the psychology in their politics. They cannot be separated. And because neither politics nor psychology can be separated from sociology, it cannot be separated from philosophy. And because sociology and philosophy cannot be separated from biology and neuroscience, neither can politics and psychology. And because neuroscience and biology cannot be separated from ecology and environment science nor the study and science of systems... you get the point. In any sociopolitical situation, you must endeavour to take political science extremely seriously as a subject that has its own ontological categories as a layer to understanding the human experience. At the very least if you are not properly educated on the above subjects trough the lens of systems science. This was the very purpose of establishing political science as a science to begin with, despite its lack of chivalry with actual geopolitical truth or just, truth in general, in short. Subsequently then, I have designed a prompt one can use to begin learning about world news through the lens of Political Science Theory. This will aid anyone interested in understanding this nuanced social situation involving the evolution of Jewish culture through a geopolitical and social context, along wth any other political situation that interests them. These ontological categories are presented as soon as you implement the prompt, You can learn the categories and get better and better at understanding their interactions as you get better at applying to ongoing and past wolrd news and social issues, both national and international. https://chatgpt.com/share/69f9837a-b128-839a-8cda-c725aa59419b I created this linked prompt example just now, after I wrote this entire comment "by hand" (which I get annoyed by the feeling that I have to continually disclose this among lack of outside reflective behaviours) in the figurative sense but applicable for appropriate comparison with the growing trend in AI use for writing without honest disclosure. Turn the prompt into a file by copying and pasting it into a word document, converting it to pdf ans using as needed. This is a new prompt created today as a consequence of a new ongoing development in my own life in the foreseeable future. I have created and shared a similar prompt in the past, this however outside of analysing world news, does through the filter of poltiical science theory. Feel free to propose improvements as you please. Best regards. And have faith in your own ongoing learning @Majed . Learn to take a little more time, and not just any time, but on filling direct educational gaps. With a sense of inspired curiosity.
  3. Following the above release of this week's performance check-list for Stage One: This weeks new term that will be explored next weekend in writing that you can begin contemplating now: Meaning Drift. To everyone for your own contempletion, how do you think this term may apply to PROJECT : MEANING, and subsequently, your own creation and pursuit of meaning? You will find out next weekend. Beat wishes. І нотатка для себе: пам’ятай меч перемоги тут, коли наступного разу повернешся до цього допису. Якщо не зможеш згадати повністю, згадай ту найістиннішу троянду; а якщо вже не зможеш відчути її аромат - тоді нехай і тебе буде загублено серед проклятих.
  4. If the image quality of the just released Stage One checklist above is rough on your side.... We have... Thus... ------------------------------------------------------------- Checklist One, Stage One below. Read above quoted text for larger context surrounding surviving assumptions: ------------------------------------------------------------- PROJECT : MEANING STAGE ONE POST-SESSION CHECKLIST Heart Coherence Self-Performance Audit Use immediately after the session, then again later in the day. Score each item 0–10. What Stage One Is Really Measuring Sincere heart contact Breath–heart coherence Aligned amplification Charge rise, loss, recovery, and retention Projection reduction Transfer into perception and behaviour Correction for next session The Checklist 1. Heart Contact To what degree did I actually rest attention in the heart area rather than merely think about the heart conceptually? Score: ___ / 10 2. Sincere Signal To what degree did I begin from a real signal of warmth, care, gratitude, tenderness, or love before trying to intensify anything? Score: ___ / 10 3. Natural Vector Detection How clearly did I detect the feeling’s natural direction — expansion, lift, softening, spreading, deepening, or upward movement? Score: ___ / 10 4. Aligned Amplification To what degree did I intensify the feeling by following its own line of coherence rather than forcing an idea of love onto the body? Score: ___ / 10 5. Falsification Prevention How well did I avoid exaggerating, performing, straining, hollowing, or imposing the feeling beyond what was actually sincere? Score: ___ / 10 6. Integrity Under Intensity To what degree did the feeling become stronger while remaining honest, embodied, coherent, and aligned? Score: ___ / 10 7. Breath–Heart Lock How well did breathing and heart-feeling synchronise into an unforced rhythm? Score: ___ / 10 8. Charge Rise Recognition How clearly did I notice when the coherent charge began rising and what caused it to rise? Score: ___ / 10 9. Charge Loss Recognition How clearly did I notice when the charge weakened or disappeared and what caused the loss? Score: ___ / 10 10. Charge Recovery Skill How effectively did I recover the charge after losing it by returning to the heart, softening, slowing breath, reducing effort, or reconnecting to sincerity and slowly following its growth trajectory through coordinated, unforced conscious effort? Score: ___ / 10 11. Charge Retention Pattern How well did I track the pattern of the charge across the session — what rose, what was lost, what was found, what was gained, and what remained? Score: ___ / 10 12. Higher-State Dominance To what degree did heart coherence remain larger than lower emotions when they appeared? Score: ___ / 10 13. Projection Reversal How well did I reclaim projected emotion from obstructive mental patterns conflicting with consciously opening the heart’s charge? Score: ___ / 10 14. Context and Behaviour Transfer To what degree did the coherent state alter what felt true, threatening, possible, or meaningful, and produce cleaner behaviour after the session? Score: ___ / 10 15. Feedback-to-Correction Integration To what degree did I identify weaknesses in my approach from the session, translate them into specific corrective behaviours, and write those behaviours down clearly for the next session, as needed? Score: ___ / 10
  5. Presenting checklist one for Stage One. RE-ALIGNMENTS: No one wants to work through at least 45 questions at the beginning. Thus checklist 2 and 3 will be presented consecutively, and updated in this proceeding order accordingly. We'll arrive at 3 completed checklists for beginners, and one master check-list for the more advanced. I am still deciding on the check-list that integrates the lessons stages one and two, and whether it is to simply be a part of or before check-list three. Future stages are not needed yet. The power of stages one and two need to be continually reinforced as real, tangible and achievable. UPDATE TO WRITING ON HOSTING SITE BELOW: Some changes to the writing on the site, recalling that all of my work, notes and theorisations were translated into AI during my sick period. Originally them, about 75%of the site was translated into AI with only about 25% being solely my own words. Now its about 50 : 50 and I will reduce that down more as time arises. A major change i want to emphasise is the following. Initially, the AI translated incorrectly about not consciously extending the signature achieved when heart activation was made salient. This is incorrect, and it has been rerouted toward coordinated unforced conscious effort as follows, among other things, this is also a major caveat to heart-math's (heart math dot com) original work on their techniques. They haven't extended their methodology further than whats originally presented, where they share better ways to establish permanent and long lasting change. This is for reasons I have no knowledge about. Irrsspectively, its a hole that will and already is being filled by PROJECT : MEANING. Re-written Quoted text: "Why sincerity is not a preference. The oxytocin–vagal–reward axis does not reliably open for hollow performance. Duchenne-smile research links genuine enjoyment with involuntary eye-muscle recruitment and distinct frontal brain activity, while Gross and Levenson’s suppression work shows that performative emotional control can increase sympathetic load rather than produce clean regulation. But this does not mean feeling cannot be intensified. It means the system must begin from a sincere signal. Once honest warmth is online, attention can locate its bodily coordinates, follow its natural vector, and amplify it through alignment. A small true feeling can become powerful when strengthened along its own trajectory. A large forced feeling collapses because it is imposed against the organism’s truth. The technique therefore does not prohibit intensity; it prohibits falsification. Let the feeling come forward, find its coordinate, then move upward through its line of coherence."
  6. This journal is now ~ CLOSED ~ To close, it's fascinating observing my consciousness interacting with its identity and emotional grammar while I listen to the above songs. Emerging in my awareness, the color of each songs impact becomes lineage, and their processing deossified light. New paths, resolution. Best wishes.
  7. This transition is altering me significantly. Music is dead to me now outside of these creations. Rage of Love - https://0ooo0ooo0.bandcamp.com/track/rage-of-love-2 Yesterday as shared above was a suffocation. Into day three of training now, its feeling like a learned adaptation. "Rage of Love" was written and designed by me alone personally in 25 minutes plus 5 minutes for song selection through Suno. I will use this as an outlet when time suffices. Documentation of changes in states of consciousness overtime is all they serve. That operational clarity has longevity.
  8. Day 2. This transition is gruesome. That said, I have proven now that my mind is ready to handle it. I have the best outcomes in my cohort so far. 6 hr training days, 2 hr team simulations. My mind feels fragmented by the end, but I am adapting and realigning for the next just as hard. Shared further above, don't let it go to your head, but never allow humility subtract from momentum and leadership where success doesnt isolate, it unifies others own positive momentum.
  9. “She sure showed him.” - said no one and everyone in One and Nothing of God. This has turned into a cartoon show not a mature conversation. As I requested, please leave me out of it.
  10. There’s a lot of value in analysing varied social contexts, even on internet forums.
  11. @James123 this is outdated and lacks nuance. Educating yourselves on old philosophy books, people with less rigour or whom lack a more ‘difficult’ understanding of consciousness is perfectly within anyone’s realm of freedom. I will not recommend it however outside of beginner introductions, and much less recommend it as a pathway towards cloning your perspectives across the internet-scape, such as internet forums like this. Perhaps this thread should be placed in the “Conformity Examples Mega Thread”. James, do not quote me again, you are wasting my time by avoiding the bare minimum of legwork to critique me. There is nothing wrong with ignorance in and of itself, just willful ignorance, as it spreads like conformity. And that well… genuinely hurts our planet. Recent consciousness science does not support the claim that “state of consciousness is bullshit.” Meditation research distinguishes state and trait effects; anaesthesia research distinguishes unconsciousness, internal awareness, connected consciousness and disconnected consciousness; and major 2025 consciousness studies still empirically test neural correlates of conscious experience. So the more precise point is more something like absolute awareness may be framed as invariant though embodied access to awareness is clearly state-dependent. Not that “states of consciousness are bullshit”. Meditation and complexity: a review and synthesis of evidence https://academic.oup.com/nc/article/2025/1/niaf013/8152225 Neural field modeling and analysis of consciousness states in disorders of consciousness https://academic.oup.com/nc/article/2025/1/niaf055/8380232 Neural activity patterns stabilize during wakefulness and conscious experience https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.3003252 Brain–body interactions associated with the transition from mind-wandering to awareness https://academic.oup.com/nc/article/2025/1/niaf059/8380233 Distinguishing cortical indexes of arousal and awareness during propofol anaesthesia https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2025.08.02.668275v1.full.pdf If you two are just trying to conform with Leo, let me handle that point blank here for you now. Just because you can quote Leo saying “brains and neurons are not real”, does not at all mean he is trying to express that science should not be done on brains and neurons and that this research has nothing to offer on our understanding on brains and neurons. This is a nuanced point . This thread has failed as a consequence of avoiding exploring, dissecting and resolving nuance. There is partial validity to what you have both said in and of itself in generality, but not in whole, and not in practical determination. That is for you to workout for yourselves. You are both now purposefully trying to take up my time for no reason other than to keep me here while projecting your lack of understanding onto me and asking me to blindly accept it while ignoring established scientific facts and well… common sense examples. I am now moving on. I ask you politely, please refrain from quoting or referring to me in future for this thread. And the same goes politely to everyone else, unfortunately, the conversation has derailed too much from what would have otherwise been mature salvation.
  12. Love. Just some satire below for inspiration.
  13. I dont know how to take this forum seriously anymore outside the journal section. So may as well just do satirical truth from now on so at least I get an ROI each time.
  14. No I think Clavicular. Dude has his first sexual assault charge already at such a young age with charm, persuasion and inside scoops on the Tate brother cam-girl empire to boot. So will undoubtedly serve him well politically in coming future, when all of the USA economy is just cam girls, looksmaxxxing and Trump towers housing sell-out AI girlfriend Tesla bots.
  15. And now u r directly quoting me as a part of some strange ego game u have going in ur own imagination Thats now the 5th. Though my mistake, I mistook you for someone that was at least 18 years of age. My bad. Observations made. Points taken. Will just scroll right past you next time. Done.
  16. @Mellowmarsh this is now the fourth boundary broken. If there is bullshit, state it, or respect my stance as I have respected your own sovereignty accordingly. You have shifted from ignorance to denial to frame control and now disrespect because u feel cornered when if u were just cool with things, u would have just had interesting questions that led this conversation somewhere As stated and I quote: "avoid mentioning my name directly or indirectly before mischaracterising me again." Read your own signature, thats where I got the inspiration. That said. Very politely now. Fuck off. Do not mention my name or refer to me in any way shape or form again. Thank you.
  17. @Mellowmarsh I would not comment here if I was here purely for my "own truth." That would make me as equally selfish as you have claimed yourself to be. Detailing at least implicitly how you were here just to waste, in this case, my time before I decided to comment, would have been appreciated. I clearly stated I was looking to observe and support discussion on an ontological to scientific reality. That is not "my own truth". Please choose to avoid mentioning my name directly or indirectly before mischaracterising me again. That is my personal boundary, and that is the second/third boundary broken. Thank you.
  18. @Mellowmarsh in generality u r irrefutably. Incorrect. Inside ur own world, u r undeniably "frame/praise worthy" As I said. It's fine. Believe wat u want. We dont have to continue, in fact I would prefer if we didnt. Because u r just here to tell everyone what u have already figured out about what is personal for u, which is fine, not if u want to extend the conversation to either an ontological or scientific generality Take care
  19. @Mellowmarsh maybe thats just how it is for u Tho for me sometimes when I checkout this forum I dont feel myself becoming more enlightened but less. My awareness has changed. Not structurally, at least not yet perhaps we will come up with an internet brain rot meme, if used too often, but functionally. Just as if I am shown a scary image followed by w happy image or vice versa. All unexpectedly. That is actually thr most fascinating fMRI experiment best wishes
  20. @Mellowmarsh i am not going to try convince u. U seem locked in ur frame. Awareness can also go up and down depending on the thoughts and therefore content within them, and meanings from those can go up and down depending on kind of awareness that deoends on consciousness state. That was the main point Believe what u want
  21. @Mellowmarsh I mean this super simply, sorry when I write on the fly I sometimes forget the readers geography. This is a better pointer... U are using thoughts to say thoughts cannot know awareness. That is still a thought. I agree awareness is deeper than thoughts. A word is not awareness. An idea is not awareness. But words and ideas can still help point to awareness. Like a mirror. The mirror is not your face. But it can still help you see your face. So yes, awareness is beyond words. Tho do not turn that into another strict belief. Use the words, then look past the words.
  22. @YIDIRYIDIR Example. Lets say u do not know what to believe. So you think harder and harder. But your feelings may be messy. You may feel scared, angry, needy, or confused. Thinking alone may not fix that. So first, stop. Feel what is happening in your body. Notice it. Stay with it. Let it settle. Then think again. Now your mind is clearer. You can see what belief is best for now. You can see what step to take next. The more you practise this, the better you get. Awareness clears the feeling first. Then thinking works better.
  23. CHECKLIST 3 OF 3: I have figured out a much more stable solution here. Given the potential problems inherent with generating a new checklist for ensuing week to week adaptations, emotional salience, emotion to cognitive connectedness is what will be the sole read of the check list. This protects from my fears (I.e. people applying my cognitive outcomes prematurely then experiencing dissociation say resulting), while also heavily solidifying a baseline signal that gives the confidence for an initiate to test out whatever psychological adaptations the wish to following increasingly higher emotion-cognition connectedness check-list based scores overtime. Thus, by the end of today, we will have three completed check-lists that will undergo week to week improvement relative to advancement in experiential insight. 1. CHECKLIST - Stage one post-training session user analysis and first-hand scoring 2. CHECKLIST - Stage two post-training session user analysis and first-hand scoring 3. CHECKLIST - For both stage one and two, hours to long-term post-session analysis of changes overtime, including self-observed patterns, complementary to ongoing rating of emotional salience with psychological experience (balanced emotion to cognition connectedness) minus any negative self-symptamology outside training, like pre-existing difficulties someone has from rumination to depression to cynicism, and including too, how those symptoms change overtime following consistent training.