Elliott

Member
  • Content count

    3,705
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Elliott

  1. I said USA is bad, but attacking a murderous dictator is not as bad as attacking a fairly civil democracy like Putin did. Not a puppet state, adjacent but not quite. Iraq has more autonomy, Ukraine would not.
  2. Not true. Perhaps a translation problem here. This is just idiotic. We're talking about kids, stupid christian american parents don't let their kids express themselves or explore for example in the arts or how to dress or what to study or do. Here's a roughly but fairly typical Christian American upbringing ' Timmy, you gotta be quarterback, Lisa, you gotta be prom queen. Lisa, you need to smile more. Lisa, put down that basketball, no boy is going to want marry a dike. Timmy, what are you doing with this art, it's gay, go lift weights you're scrawny. Timmy, that shirt is gay. Lisa, hoodies hide your figure, don't wear those.' There's a lot of different experiences but this is actually a lot of what I've seen living in the Bible belt my entire life, having christian family members, being friends with Christians dating christians, working with christians. The hypersexualizing and repression from American Christians is from parents hypersexualizing life, essentially, and then the things they themselves do or glamorize are "off limits" and "too naughty" for the children. It's dangling something in front of someone, saying it's good but you can't have it. It's retarded, christians think that if something is 'Sin' that it is enjoyable. Generalizing, of course. What enlightenment teaching? I'm not spiritual. I believe people with all their different spiritual experiences, but spiritualism is no interest to me. I follow philosophy; Socrates, Aurelius, Pythagoras, the stoics, the enlightenment thinkers, Sun Tsu, ...... I don't do psychedelics or anything like that. I believe in infinity, because it makes sense, it's obviously true. And I even believe there's infinite actual radical spiritual experiences, but what's more powerful is infinity, and I have no interest in spirituality, spirituality is a kind of tourism. I don't think so, I don't believe religious people ever figure 'it' out. Religion is about controlling stupid people, with lies and manipulation. I haven't demonized religion, I disparaged American Christianity. I think you're telegraphing again. Religion is amazing, for controlling the idiots, no I've 'demonized" religion. I actually find some spiritual practices to be beautiful too, even American Catholic rituals, it's like coyotes howling together. Definitely NOT. Written by rulers.
  3. That's not religion, that's legalism. I spend little time thinking of sex, never got into pick up, porn, talking about that stuff, been with very few women, no std,.... the people I know like that are 'Christian', actually, my secular friends are not like that, I wouldn't be friends with people like that. You're spewing religious propaganda, based in fiction. The people that go wild tend to be those from repressive upbringing Best to be atheist, so that you think rather than live reactively, that's what the wild people are doing, reacting to their repressive past. An atheist almost certainly must ask "is God real", "am I certain God isn't real". A religious person cannot ask if God is fake, because they can never have ANY proof their God is real, if they questioned, it would all fall a part. An atheist can answer' I don't know if God is fake, but where is proof of the God they speak of?' You cannot be an atheist after realizing God, but how can you realize god if you never question your belief of a supposed God? People like Pascals wager FOR religion, but don't think about the implications of not questioning a fed belief, it's like saying 'I believe in god' is a magical statement or belief, but what is god that you believe in, what do you even mean? Usually just a white robed man in the sky, lolz. God isn't even a word that any founder of any major religion ever even used.
  4. Live your life as an example, a role model. Teach life skills. I'm not sure the exact problems you're referring to, but if there's a way to recover, like how to have a 'positive' perspective. And be loving.
  5. Saddam mass murdered people, and the u.s. was not trying to own iraq. The U.S. is bad, Russia is worse. U.S. was much worse 50 years ago, Russia was even worse then too. NATO is not a threat to Russian state, nato is threat to Russian expansion. otherwise they would be preparing for offensive toward Russia right now.
  6. I can believe that, but I don't regard spiritual experiences as understanding anything. No profound teachings? People have all kinds of radical spiritual experiences, but they don't learn anything.
  7. Quit using your shoulders as much as practical, sounds like shoulder impingement. Sleep on your back. Can take months.
  8. What are some profound teachings of Sadghuru? I listened to him for years and loved him, but I now believe he is a total fraud. And when you look at his past, I find him disgusting.
  9. You're projecting, you're acting an expert on a place you only know through the internet. Just like with sexual deviance of secular people. It's typical with religious programmed types, sex sex sex sex sex, other people's sex, other people thinking about sex, sex laws, sexual sin,.. https://www.barna.com › trends › over-half-of-practicing-christians... Over Half of Practicing Christians Admit They Use Pornography I don't like porn, by the way.... none of my friends talk about porn....
  10. No, it isn't. I'm more with the hipster crowd and sex is discussed openly but nothing is really hypersexual, sexually provocative advances towards women from males is actually shunned, and abuse or even joking about abuse isn't tolerated at all. The amish are drunks and wild. Smoke, go to bars and strip clubs,.... NewsBreak: Local News & Alerts Amish community member arrested for child enticement Apr 18, 2024 — BRODHEAD — A 40-year-old Brodhead man has been arrested for child enticement and sexual activity with a child after the pastor of an Amish Amish Man Arrested in Two-State Child Sex Crimes Case Jun 10, 2010 — 26-year-old Chester Mast shocked the Amish community when allegations of child sex abuse led to his arrest in late May. Now Mast has been formally charged. WZTV Lawrence County Amish man arrested on multiple counts of child rape, incest Sep 15, 2021 — Emmanuel Miller, 37, of Lawrenceburg is charged with one count of incest and two counts of child rape.
  11. I'm not, I'm insinuating American Christians are perverts, generalizing of course. Hypersexualization, but behind closed doors, of course. I go to holidays at my girlfriends family, the house is catholics, the family isn't all catholic, the guy is always saying perverted stuff in front of his 11 year old kids, it's WEIRD, and he's an older dad.
  12. I didn't know any, they were all whores if they weren't ugly. And I've spoken to other people with the same experience elsewhere.
  13. They definitely are. People.com Jerry Falwell Jr. and Wife Becki Open Up About Pool Boy Sex Scandal Jan 25, 2022 — Granda previously told Reuters that he had an affair with Becki while Falwell Jr. watched. I grew up in the Bible belt, the biggest whores were the Bible beaters, as high schoolers, catholic girls would only do oral and anal though, lolz.
  14. No Christian does, aside from the lunatics screaming on street corners.
  15. You should read Ecclesiastes, or the news.
  16. What would jp say to someone like 'possessed' jp? Lol
  17. My man, you have a golden voice.
  18. Crypto will be completely wiped out by quantum computing.
  19. The same reason businesses use computers instead of stone tablets. https://www.entrepreneur.com/green-entrepreneur/10-billionaires-stepping-up-to-fight-climate-change/446344 Each person in the United States, Europe, and Australia would need to donate approximately $235 per year to cover the estimated annual funding gap for essential healthcare services for the 4.5 billion people worldwide who currently lack full coverage. How many of you that can, have donated $200 this year to give poor people healthcare? Keep blaming rich people like conservaturds blame immigrants. How's the new iPhone?
  20. The 85 year old socialist is afraid of robots, riveting news..... The "public" keeps giving their money to billionaires by buying garbage, their choice.
  21. In a third world country, isolating for the most part will be needed. Try to find people like you, which will include searching further away from yourself.
  22. Republican Ousted By Democrat in Shock Election Defeat Fairbanks, Alaska mayor. https://www.newsweek.com/alaska-fairbanks-mayor-election-democrat-republican-10844700
  23. If the Democratic party can represent America right now, while moving it forward, the Republican party can be pushed significantly closer to the ash bin of history. This doesn't happen if Democrats take a niche socialist agenda. Republicans have proven their inabilities and corruption, let them be the extreme party, people want stability and sanity.
  24. Not everything, i think precious metals and crypto will still be going up. Not that I like crypto. I like Brazilian stocks right now, European and Japanese defense, nothing American.