Mellowmarsh
Member-
Content count
3,698 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Mellowmarsh
-
Just know I’ll always be your nondual girl, I promise. You’re a lovely personality. I feel safe talking to you, you are genuine and so honest.
-
I’m not taken, no one takes me. I’m a free bird. And so are you Dave. You’re a dream too. 🙂
-
Yes, yes yes. I want to be your nondual kitten. And no, no yard work for you.
-
Yours only. 🦁we’re both a couple of pussies at heart. ❤️
-
I’ll always be here for you. 🫶I promise. You’re faithful nondual girl. 👧
-
Hahaha you’re so funny. 🤣
-
I’m just soooo de lighted you're still a light. 💡 I thought you’d gone out there for a while. Nice that I don’t have to add you to my list of pets to grieve over. Grief is love with nowhere to go. God bless you Dave.
-
🤦♀️
-
I love your Dave energy, I’m only responding to the fire in you… greeting and meeting and honouring the fire in me.
-
Swoon! 🔥
-
Nah, I haven’t fallen for you yet. 😉
-
I love you more. 💯
-
Mellowmarsh replied to AerisVahnEphelia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Nooooooooo not the terror spinning terrapin 😱 -
Mellowmarsh replied to AerisVahnEphelia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Pig sty style. 😎😃 a bit of higgledy-piggledy mixed with real weirdy stuff. -
Mellowmarsh replied to JimBo's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
What kind of a word is “I”? To what does it refer? -
Welcome back, I’ve missed you. 🙂
-
Mellowmarsh replied to AerisVahnEphelia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@kavaris 😂 -
Mellowmarsh replied to AerisVahnEphelia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The sounds do/not The sounds not/do -
Mellowmarsh replied to AerisVahnEphelia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Sound heard as words has no existence nor non-existence. -
Mellowmarsh replied to AerisVahnEphelia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Words are basically sound heard as words believed to be real. we try to attach a real something to what is basically nothing, and we get upset when everybody else doesn’t go along with our make-believe story. What is God to a dog,(woof woof) or to a dolphin, (whistles and squeaks), or to a cat, (meow) It’s all just auditory illusions of light and sound, basically just a blast of sound signifying nothing. What’s that noise? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Is a squirrel awake? -
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I’ve noticed you’ve said a few times the “chosen one’s” That’s nonsense, it’s not an understanding specifically designed only for the “chosen one’s” to know. It’s is not a personal achievement, it’s either understood or it’s not, and when it is, it is consciousness recognising its own universal interconnected nature. For Human mind there’s a sense of separation that helps them function in the physical world. Beneath the surface of everyday thoughts lies a continuous field of existence where everything is fundamentally connected. Awakening doesn’t mean 'you' awaken. It means that there is only awakening. There is no 'you' who is awake; there is only awakeness. That’s what Ramana is pointing to in the op video. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Anyways, getting back to the original point, dogs don’t know they know. Unlike humans who do not lack metacognition. Metacognition is unique to humans serving as an interpretive story ( fiction ) we tell ourselves after the fact. -
Mellowmarsh replied to AerisVahnEphelia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Like words inscribed upon a flowing river with watercolour paint.
