Mellowmarsh

Member
  • Content count

    3,704
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mellowmarsh

  1. Continue to view the mind as a labelling machine. That’s its purpose, to stop you from going insane. You then, are exactly what it says on the tin. It’s truly good to know what you didn’t know. That’s the magical nature of the mind. It’s your imaginary friend for life. 🤭
  2. One who is content and happy to be alone in their own solitude for all their born life is a true and real God. God is completely self-existent, sovereign, and without beginning or end. God is not dependent on anything or anyone else for His existence. Alternatively…Successful relationships including Marriage is a human form of legalised slavery demanding full mastery in the art of selfless sacrifice and total commitment. This too, is the artistry of a true and real God. Everything in between is the misery self, full of self loathing, pity, existential dread and fear, as man cannot serve two masters. Good luck, and choose wisely, it’s not a mission impossible, because when it comes to God, anything is possible.
  3. Remove the superfluous “ I “ will reveal the true real answer. No “ I “ is ever found in experience. When the “I” is removed from the question, the description of what is really experienced is true.
  4. I think you underestimate. I noticed the pun, death for me is true enlightenment. So I guess we both teaching the same enlightenment, appearing as both death and life.
  5. I think the difference between Joseph and Mellowmarsh is obvious. You teach people how to live, whereas I teach people how to die. And let’s not confuse this with physical literal suicide, it’s not about that, it’s about the dissolution of the illusory separate “ I” There is no “I” here right now. I never existed. There is a body and a brain. That feeling of aliveness is not going to go away. Life will go on as it always has. The belief that there is a “you” that controls life can be seen as just that, it’s a belief. From belief to clarity.
  6. It killed me off. So that’s a good thing because dead people no longer question anything. Or think about anything, anymore.
  7. I’m saying there’s no you doing. A you doing implies separation. A “you” is a Thought. Thoughts are referring to fixed objects that pre-exist in a world outside language. But those thought things can simply not be found. Thought things appear to be superior and are a powerful conceptual belief in an objective perspective. This is not about giving it up. It is about realising that thought things are simply concepts. But an objective perspective is not experience. It is not real.
  8. How much of a you is truly needed in everything you do this day? The body runs itself, there’s no you running it.
  9. I don’t understand bug talk, sorry. I personally find your personal language method of communication to be very confusing. 🫤
  10. Okay, I respect your opinion, it’s your story after all, who am I to deny you your opinion. I don’t, it’s just not mine that’s all. Only I’m me, not someone else. I’m also here to understand me, not be understood.
  11. With all due respect, You don’t need others to understand anything, you don’t need to be understood, you’ve made it pretty obvious by now that are doing just fine understanding yourself. I respect that.
  12. I’ve actually no idea what you’re talking about, and that’s nothing unusual for me tbh.
  13. Well don’t let the voices in your head talk you out of this chatter in your head.
  14. Well thanks for the talk about it. But I don’t really think that’s what you are talking about, is it. It’s never about the about. I understand that.
  15. Creation is a man made artificial synthetic phenomenon that apparently is sourced within a human brain as an idea. And yet when you look for the idea, all you’re likely to find is a lumpy slimy mass of grey matter.
  16. Belief is a synthetic artificial chemical creation. An idea without an idea of what it is, except as a belief.
  17. So there’s just thoughts about thoughts then? And these thoughts just effortlessly appear and disappear, and there’s nothing making them happen or unhappen.
  18. Apophatic Creation (The Unknown): Creation is understood as the manifestation of divine energy. Because the ultimate reality (the Absolute or Brahman) is boundless and uncreated, it cannot be fully conceptualized by the human mind. Walking the razor's edge means embracing the unknown—the delicate, silent space beyond ego, words, and thoughts. Dualities of the Material World: Creation is built on dualities (good vs. evil, pleasure vs. pain, material vs. spiritual). The razor's edge represents the perfect "middle way" where you exist in the material world without being consumed by it.
  19. Your response makes absolutely no sense to me. Our stories, like seeds, can only be planted, never controlled. Reality itself is infinite, but our language is limited.
  20. Our words can chain the dragon or set it loose.
  21. Then it’s better to build bridges instead of walls.
  22. I hear you man. We’re all walking the razors edge of creation … so let’s just wait and see what happens to you, and maybe me… maybe here today, gone tomorrow, just like you’ve been saying in your absofuckinlutely amazing posts.