Mellowmarsh

Member
  • Content count

    3,704
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mellowmarsh

  1. I’ve felt like this all my life. I believe Im just making up the idea of God just to make myself feel better. I even don’t believe anyone knows anything at all, especially the idea that there is a God’s existence. Yes, I go along with the idea myself even though I know deep down I’m just deluding myself as I don’t know if God is real or not. I can only wishfully believe God is real. I don’t think anyone really knows anything and that scares them, it’s like they can’t bear not to know so they just make wishful thinking their reality. Same goes for spirituality, all these spiritual people are just making everything up as they go along, and it all sounds so idealistic and flowery and comforting, anything to take away the aching longing of never not knowing anything so let’s just distract ourselves with made up spiritual stories about a loving God who’s got our back. Im guilty of this nonsense too, believing in things that i know instinctively is impossible to know, just so my life feels like it’s got some purpose and meaning. I’ve read the book the “ Myth of Sisyphus” where it states he’s happy to keep rolling the stone ball up the hill just to watch it roll back down, and somehow he’s convinced himself that doing this all his life is what gives some kind of purpose to life, as if it’s better than no purpose at all. But I think that’s bs, I’d rather just rip off the bandaid and just unapologetically admit that conscious sentience was nature’s biggest blunder.
  2. It doesn’t really matter anymore tbh. Nothing is ever going to change, life will always be a bitch and then you die. Everyone is going to die. So it’s pointless trying to understand anything.
  3. Good, now stop talking. Stop thinking, and just be infinity.
  4. Robert Adam’s said: I am is God. I am is nirvana, emptiness. I am is consciousness, and that is your reality. So there’s no real difference between me and you. Absolute reality, consciousness, is all-pervading. If it’s all-pervading, how can you be something else? You see the folly of your thinking? There is only absolute consciousness. There is only the reality. It is all-pervading. There’s nothing else. So now you know. 🫵🙂
  5. Good point, J While nobody is experiencing or having a thought, the content of the thought is what carries the “I”. Believing that this thought-content has an actual existence is the illusion. Similarly, the illusion of a separate self arises when you take ownership of a particular experience through the thought “my” or “mine.”
  6. Okay, I’ll take snarky. No problem. Have a lovely day Sugarcoat. 🙂
  7. Exactly! You are God/ infinity. You cannot know God/ infinity, because You are it. It’s like a mountain cannot know it’s a mountain, because it is it. A word cannot know it’s a word, because it is it. Some people might not be able to grasp what’s being said here, but some people will. And it doesn’t really matter.
  8. That’s very true, because that which starts will end, like that which is born will die. Seemingly.
  9. By the way, you’re very super insecure for someone who thinks they have a self. 😜
  10. Oh please don’t, I can’t 🤷‍♀️ Your responses are getting so unbelievably predictable, it’s so boring. Try changing the record.
  11. Okay, it’s arrogant comments like that that make you a paragon of virtue. I bow to thee oh perfect righteous one. I’ve just been calling you out on your hypocritical bullshit of claiming to be really interested in genuine human intimacy.
  12. John Lennon would agree. R.I.P
  13. By golly you’ve nailed it. You’ve been framed. That’s when the separation started. Kudos to you Joe.
  14. Not quite, you’d first need to know what cum is. But by the time you know for sure, you’d be too late, the cum would have already come, it’s not like the cum is going to hang around waiting for you to confirm the cum is what you say it is.
  15. Don’t be sorry for what you are not sorry for. It’s obvious you’re not interested in intimate human to humans interaction. That’s why you are not talking or taking comments on your videos. I find that strange for someone who claims they are interested in genuine intimate human relationships. Fine, if you think my ideas are strange then I’m okay with that. I can take it. I think it’s strange for you to not be open to real human to human contact via the internet platform, a marvellous opportunity for you to communicate with real humans without the fantasy. But hey ho, just keep talking to a camera if that’s your preferred vibe. If that’s more important than an actual human.
  16. Well I’ve posted my real face here once, then took it off. If you missed it, too bad. I also revealed my face on Phils forum. If you missed it there too, then boo hoo.
  17. No, you don’t deserve one. You’re not genuine enough for me. You have deflected. Answer why you prefer to talk only to a camera instead of real humans.
  18. Why are you not intimately open to human to human interaction feedback on your videos? I’ve noticed you invite your viewers to review your videos via Gemini A.I Is that kind of interaction your idea of true intimate human to human interaction?
  19. Okay, if that’s what you think, then that’s fine with me. Think what you like, it’s your prerogative.