Mellowmarsh
Member-
Content count
3,698 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Mellowmarsh
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Always be honest because the mirror never lies. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No, what you actually did, was you made Dave a moderator because you thought he was an angel from the great land of the free, and then you changed your mind and suddenly he was the devil with behavioural issues and was scaring people away from your forum. And yet you talk about how infinite God is experiencing every conceivable role possible. Okay, make it make sense. Assumption is the fuck up. This is indeed so fucked up by your own admission. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
And that’s what bothers you, right. People leaving your forum, just because one man is according to you having personal behavioural problems? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Well some people just happen to have a strong stomach, that’s what this work is all about, stomaching the indigestibles. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
So you removed his mod status and made it very public, nice one. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I get it, dislike or disagree with the behaviour not the person. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Btw, he didn’t cause me alarm, so don’t speak for others. We had some very nice chats via the PM service, the guy is a very beautiful human being. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The irony is alarmingly hilarious, no wonder you removed your own personal behaviour problems that showed up in your solipsism video, at least you are very good at moderating yourself, congratulations. 🥳 -
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It’s just a typical human conditioned response and there’s nothing bad about a person who dares to disagree with an idea. No one can make another feel bad without the other person’s consent. That’s proper mature discussion. Communication is not personal it’s about ideas shared. And not everyone is going to see the world as you do. I still stand my ground, the OP idea was pathetic, weak, and ungrounded, unsupported with zero evidence. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Why did you remove Dave’s moderator status. Did he do bad to you? He then felt scared to say anything, is that what sort of people you want on your forum? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Did I say zeroguy is pathetic, no I didn’t, I said I didn’t agree with the typical conditioned response. Dont attack me for pointing out that, yes disagreement is a human responsiveness to an idea. It’s okay to disagree. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I’m not attacking him, I’m attacking the idea, big difference, that you ought to be familiar with. -
Awfully full of attractive forces, beware, may the farce be with you.
-
Words are crap, I agree.
-
Words are arbitrary. ( KIND ) as in my kind, or cruel to be kind, as opposed to not my kind, kind of like that kind of thing. Others are only to serve you, that’s the truth of the matter.
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The OP is the epitome of a typical human conditioned response. It oozes ignorance and immaturity. This thread title is actually pathetic, in my opinion. -
Aww, I like you. That’s really nice of you to say. Thank you.
-
Well I just find him very obscure when ever I’ve interacted with him, it’s not the kind of vibe I prefer, but I like him as a man, I think men are wonderful, but I don’t have anything in common with him per se, in general. We’re just on completely different wavelengths spiritually, that’s all.
-
Ah okay, thanks for letting me know, appreciate your input. I was just a bit confused as to what Joseph was insinuating that’s all. 🙂
-
So you like to play around with assumptions about me, like thinking I was taken, even though you know nothing about me, okay.
-
Is that what you’d do, take what you can get, even though you have no idea what you would be getting, or taking on? And why did you assume she was taken in your speaking to Dave? If you think you know something about me, let me know, that would be nice.
-
What in the story would they be taking on, and what would they get, in the story, exactly?
-
But how would man or woman know what they are taking on? What would they get?
-
Oh my god, you are so funny. I’m dying laughing here. Lol
-
If it’s meant to be it’ll be, but only when it’s meant to happen, and not one second before, it’s scary of course, breathe, I’m not going anywhere. Finding true genuine honest connection is very rare. I’m loving this connection right now. It makes me feel alive, everyone just wants to be loved. It doesn’t ever need to be complicated. We don’t even need to physically touch each other, we already feel each other’s energetic vibe, which is delicious, right? Do you agree?
