Mellowmarsh
Member-
Content count
3,702 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Mellowmarsh
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I don’t care enough about you to show you my picture. It’s not personal. I just don’t allow people to command I do something just so they can fantasise over an image believing they know that person, and then say unless you see a person’s image then you don’t trust them. Okay, that’s fine by me, I couldn’t give a flying saucer. You’re still not having my image, so you can demand it all you like, it’s not going to happen. You should have paid attention the first time I posted it, you’ve missed the boat now. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, I only know what I’m sure of, and that is that I am conscious, even though I don’t know how or what this knowing is. Just that it is. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
But that doesn’t stop you coming to this forum not knowing who you are speaking to or writing to. Who is interacting with who here? All you keep repeating is that I don’t know you I don’t know you I don’t know I don’t know you. How many more times are you going to say you don’t know? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Do you believe you can know a person by looking face? If I show you my face, will that mean to you that you’ll know me? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I posted a picture of myself on Phils forum, and then once on this forum for two days, but chose to remove it. You spoke to me a few times on Phils forum where I clearly had my photo of myself showing, did you not see it? If you’re that obsessed with peoples faces, then you’ll already know what I look like. Don’t you remember my photo, or did you not even bother to look at it, or maybe you’ve just forgotten, I don’t know, you’ll have to confirm that with me. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Im relieved to hear that. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
So you had mixed reviews but you don’t know who they belong to, is that what you’re saying? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I’m happy the penny has dropped for you. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Would you like to share those mixed reviews with the forum? Or are you just going to brag about them? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Joseph…you came to this thread to announce the framing wasn’t right. I appreciate your opinion, but it’s not my opinion, okay. You are welcome to dump your opinions anytime you like, but don’t project conflict just because I don’t engage with your opinions, that don’t align with mine. That’s all you need to recognise. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
We’re just not aligned you and me. Be on your way now. And live in peace. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
To be honest J You are a terrible communicator anyway, your communication style is toxic, this is not personal. You seem to see conflict, but I’m just not interested in that sort of communication anymore. I’m trying to be a better version of myself, in the days when this is being written. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Then stop leaving my threads, simple isn’t it. I don’t trust any named avatar, how about that, surprise surprise!! 😮 I trust only in the one who is beating my heart, and breathing my breath. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Cannot is still CAN not. I don’t think you really understand this, I could be wrong. 😑 -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thinking is a useful tool, but a terrible master. Tomorrow you’ll be telling me to get lost, you might even ask me to block you again. Who exactly are you appreciating here? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Oh well thanks for ponying up the answer. So you did know,even though you said you didn’t. Okay. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I don’t think so. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
“Because there is a creative way to use thinking that I know you appreciate sometimes.” What is this creative way to use thinking that you know I appreciate sometimes? Are you going to tell me what you know I appreciate sometimes or not? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
But upstream you assumed you knew I knew. Lol. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Can you? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
What creative way to use thinking are you referring to, thinking about, exactly? 🤔 -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
When we overanalyse everything, we mistake the map for the territory and lose touch with direct, physical reality. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The Trap of Overthinking The Loop: The mind feeds on itself, turning simple observation into endless calculation. The Illusion: We value symbols and ideas (like money or digital photos) more than real, living experiences. The Verdict: Thinking is a useful tool, but a terrible master. -
You’re really catching on though. You just need a strong inner net. . Net i Net i Net only for the big catch, not the one that got away.
