Mellowmarsh
Member-
Content count
3,700 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Mellowmarsh
-
Chasing dreams will never make you happy for one very good reason, go figure. Words are crap. This is too difficult for you to understand, until you do.
-
Mental masturbation with imaginary others doesn’t work either. Nothing works. Might as well just laugh out loud and die gracefully, just slip silently away without making too many grinding noises as you journey back to source.
-
Those who can be alone in the solitude of absolute truth are indeed blessed. Blessed is S/he who can trip without psychedelics.
-
Marriage between two people is legalised slavery and abuse. Nothing ever belonged to you. Never did, never was, never is, never will.
-
Nothing will give you peace except peace. Everything else is just addiction to empty distraction, mistaken for reality.
-
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Nothing more to say. -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Perfect perfection. Nothing more to add or take away. -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The medicine is often difficult to swallow. It must be taken in one fell swoop to understand this absolutely. -
Mellowmarsh replied to VeganAwake's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Nothing is real. This was nothing but a pipe dream for no one. -
I’m not talking about him.
-
You automatically know who you are dealing with when you feel comfortable with someone, and also when you are both comfortable being uncomfortable with each other.
-
I don’t believe it’s that important. What’s important is how a person makes you feel.
-
True Real Love connection/interaction isn’t about what someone looks like. Life times ago it was you…it’s still you. AKA (Master Level)
-
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Did you attend your own funeral? Did you weep at your own absence. 🥲 -
Mellowmarsh replied to Inliytened1's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Freejoy. You hear. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Inliytened1's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I already own the car, everything is free here. This is a free joyride. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Bill Hicks. -
God’s Love is beyond Wo/man’s Love. God's Love is completely unconditional, eternal, and far greater than any human love, which is often limited by conditions, flaws, and emotions. S/he is Love. You are Love.
-
Mellowmarsh replied to VeganAwake's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
If I was to pick a label it would be “Not knowing known” this is solipsistic. “Nothing has happened- to be able to understand this is very fortunate. If you can understand that nothing has happened, you have indeed been blessed with inner vision. Only you exist, and you alone. Truly, you are contained in everything. Again, you are indeed That itself. In all infinity is He and no other. I alone am “ -
Mellowmarsh replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
“When the mind is at peace, the world too is at peace. Nothing real, nothing absent. Not holding on to reality, not getting stuck in the void, you are neither holy or wise, just an ordinary fellow enjoying the wonders of life.” Balance is the centre of truth. -
Mellowmarsh replied to VeganAwake's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
But then there’d be no knowledge of it not doing any justice. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yeah, it super sick. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The “who” in question here, is the “thought” Think on that. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Don't blame me, love made me crazy If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life I've been breakin' hearts a long time, and Toyin' with them older guys Just playthings for me to use Something happened for the first time, in The darkest little paradise Shakin, pacin', I just need you For you, I would cross the line I would waste my time I would lose my mind They say, "She's gone too far this time" Don't blame me, love made me crazy If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life Don't blame me, love made me crazy If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right Oh, Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life My name is whatever you decide And I'm just gonna call you mine I'm insane, but I'm your baby (your baby) Echoes (echoes) of your name inside my mind Halo, hiding my obsession I once was poison ivy, but now I'm your daisy And baby, for you, I (I) would (would) fall from grace Just (just) to (to) touch your face If (if) you (you) walk away I'd beg you on my knees to stay Don't blame me, love made me crazy If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life (yeah, ooh) Don't blame me, love made me crazy If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right Oh, Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life I get so high, oh Every time you're, every time you're lovin' me You're lovin' me Trip of my life, oh Every time you're, every time you're touchin' me You're touchin' me Every time you're, every time you're lovin' me Oh Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life Usin' for the rest of my life, ohh-oh Don't blame me, love made me crazy If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right (doin' it right, no) Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life (oh) Don't blame me, love made me crazy (ooh) If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right (you ain't doin' it right) Oh, Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for (I'll be usin') the rest of my life (I'll be usin') I get so high, oh Every time you're, every time you're lovin' me You're lovin' me Oh, Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life. Taylor Swift. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Infinite Love is the Only truth.
