Mellowmarsh

Member
  • Content count

    3,698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mellowmarsh

  1. @Hyperion Your theory is pointless. You never had one, and will, now or ever have one.
  2. How many rotations are there to this relative un/true story, exactly? Does the ever spinning record ever break, can the record break its own record? Or does it just keep grooving deeper and deeper without reaching a bottom.
  3. No, the screen never changes. It never appears. Only the movie’s change or appear. The movie’s cannot change if the screen wasn’t motionless. . the tv screen doesn’t change its appearance, it doesn’t move, it’s always the motionless, unchanging backdrop on which all movement happens. The screen is never seen, the screen is only known in relation to the movements appearing on it. When there’s no movement appearing on the screen, the screen remains ever motionless. The screen never moves or appears, it’s always there, while the images come and go. The screen doesn’t come and go.
  4. @Hyperion Chasing Paradise Lost is a Fools Paradise.
  5. Don't get me wrong. I'm hot as fuck, men are always fawning over me, and sex would be one if not the only guilty pleasure. I love sex. I could get sex anytime I want, but then what am I supposed to do with the man after the sex is over? Am I to just say wham bam thankyou man, goodbye. I can't be like that, so choose to be celibate. That doesn't mean I no longer choose to mingle with the village people. I love nothing more than a good mingle with the village people, I'm just not open for business that's all.
  6. Remember the man cave. That place you love just to grab a bit of peace and quiet from your wife. That metaphorical cave can become your permanent sanctuary that you may not want to leave. Not that it’s forbidden to leave, just that it’s always waiting for your return. We all end up alone eventually, especially as we approach old age, however, you alone never leave you, that’s the only good place to find yourself.
  7. I can’t get no satisfaction for one very good reason. Relative ideas pertaining to the absolute are absurd.
  8. @RickyFitts good grief is LOVE with nowhere to go Love is nowhere and everywhere all at once. That’s a Love difficult to swallow in just one gulp.
  9. Some thing can’t be no thing. And no thing can’t be some thing. Concepts are things and things are imaginary, imagination knows nothing and simultaneously knows everything as imagined. What is imagination? Who the heck knows, now imagine some thing that does know , and that will be your answer.
  10. Nothing happening is saying something happening at the same time. Two opposing ideas merged into one. It’s not more magical , it’s simply just magical. One can’t get more magical than that simple magic.
  11. Yesterday, Sunday I binged watched 7 episodes of the Netflix series “ EAST OF EDEN “ I thought it was good viewing, very sad though containing a lot of human suffering of course.
  12. Yes, no, maybe, can you repeat the question, you’re not the boss of me now… remember that? Lol This is Nothingness happening. Pure magic. 😎👍Yo!
  13. No one is denying or disputing this communication style. The echo chamber amplifies with big flashy images. Now where did I put my sunglasses, this is starting to get blindingly obvious.
  14. Leo said: “Bro, that's why yogis live in caves. At some point you will become so conscious that you will even stop wanting a girlfirend. Don't forget, girls are Maya. Why do you care about girls at all? As a distraction from being God. But, you are still young, so perhaps you aren't ready to hear this yet.” ———————————————————— Leo is right. Well at least I agree. But the context I’m going to put this in might not land too well, but here goes. Most God realised people do not desire sex or relationships any more. To indulge is to drop back into Maya which is too much distraction for the yogi. And besides pleasure is always fleeting, yogi’s consciously choose to stop chasing pink balloons knowing their nature is to gradually deflate or just go pop in the instant they are caught. And even for two God realised people ( enlightened ) coming together doesn’t necessarily work out. Such a relationship as two enlightened people trying to form an everlasting bond could possibly turn out to be the worst situation ever, even more than if only one of the couple is God realised. But for two God realised people the relationship would quickly become a very dire scenario likened to herding cats. Very frustrating and awkward, not really what’s wanted. This is just my opinion though, I’m not saying it would be like this for everyone. Personally I’m at the stage in my life where I love everybody, I have so much compassion for everyone and I’m really genuinely happy for people who find loving lasting relationships with others. But it’s not for me anymore. Having said that, the craving for human intimacy does sometimes crop up now and again, but the capacity for restraint has developed to such a high degree that resistance is no longer futile, rather, it has become my second nature. Basically God realised people are screwed when it comes to forming sexually oriented relationships. Pardon the pun.
  15. I would say the illusion knows that it’s an illusion rendering knowledge a fictional tale told by no one. When we try to point to the knower all we can touch is the known that doesn’t know anything. Most people cannot hear that message. It’s unthinkable, and this nature abhors its own vacuum.
  16. That’s right, and also why evolution cannot be accurately witnessed because no human being ever lives long enough. Limitation hasn’t got a clue about what’s going on they’ve only got their tiny little pixel of a window to look out of, so they’ll never know or understand the bigger picture, ever. Everything they think they know is pure speculation. Story telling at most.
  17. Notice you are making a relative distinction that is solely based on conceptual thought that is in the end nothing but a mental story.
  18. Sure, as long as it suits your particular narrative, then sure, all is hunky dory, no one is disputing this.
  19. @kavaris The AI’s on other planets could have accidentally on purpose annihilated themselves. Maybe something nuclear happened. Alien movie type stuff. Or the movie DEEP IMPACT sort of stuff.
  20. 😂 I love watching the Australian MAFS those Aussie’s are walking talking fireballs. So much more entertaining than the British MAFS
  21. That prehistoric man might not have known which is better at the time, but then eventually evolved to know which is better in present day real time knowing. Just because something is not known yet, doesn’t mean it won’t eventually become known.
  22. I feel it too. It’s all based on predictive programming that we are suddenly starting to remember.