Mellowmarsh
Member-
Content count
3,698 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Mellowmarsh
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The egos on this forum are on another level. Congratulations for bringing that to our attention. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Right so now you’re saying you haven’t stopped there, so what exactly is the lot more you have to say about it? Feel free to share, I’m open to your more comments. Try to refrain from angry projection though. If you are joining in this discussion, then that’s fine, just say what more you have to say then, I’m listening, okay. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Childishness is boring, please try to be civil and treat people like human beings, please. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Stop saying people are angry, it’s unprofessional. Just vibe with the thread theme, or find somewhere else to throw your projections at. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It seems everyone who interacts with you is just angry, I wonder why, maybe you’re just a pot stirring baiter, and we’re just falling for the bait, hook line and sinker. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I’m not angry, I just don’t like you. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
We’ve all gone through this nondual message stuff, but so what? Shall we not speak of it ever again, just because you’re sooooo over it? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Not really, just sick of your BS attitude. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yup, I’m just looking in the mirror. Tell us something we don’t know. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This is my thread and I will direct it the way I think it should go. There’s no need to project angry people just because you don’t like what you are hearing. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That’s better, just admit it, there’s no need to subjugate the conversation. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I know you are but what Am I ? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I’m just saying what I see, and calling it out for what it is. Feel free to defend your fragile ego. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Then get off this thread, this thread is for the readers who still want to discuss it. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
But all you seem to want to point out is that you see anger. You see conflict, you see disagreement, you see argument. You see hostility, then you attempt to subjugate the conversation. Then in your next breath, you’re saying how much you appreciate others perspectives in equal measure. -
Mellowmarsh replied to AerisVahnEphelia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, and there’s nothing more to this than that. Good point raised. -
Mellowmarsh replied to AerisVahnEphelia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I personally resonate with this statement strongly. People are conditioned from birth, so it’s not like they are going to let go of their delusions. What you say out loud is true, and most people will think so too, but are afraid to say out loud. So what you are so bravely saying out loud is you are just reporting your surround, being real about it, rather than being pretentiously delusional. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Lol, that’s funny. 😁 He preaches to you that you need to look into that….then proceeds to not look into why he can’t just listen to the message without projecting anger or hostility or anti nondual emotion into the mix. It’s like it gets too heated in the kitchen. It’s such a predictable response every time, such boring habits, even though he knows damn well what’s being discussed, it’s just mind boggling why he feels the need to dissect everything to death.. 🥱 -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, exactly! -
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, that’s it. I can’t accept that, so I’ll accept that too, yes. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Appearance is deceptive. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That which appears to preach, never preached. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
For me personally. Surrender means to stop caring what happens to me. It’s to gracefully accept that organisms can live only one day or a hundred years. Whether one lives 2 years or a hundred years is just a temporal appearance of infinities experience that has no known beginning nor end. I’m just one of those people who is able to let go, let loose, so to speak. I’ve discovered the peace and lightness of being is to let go of mental baggage, and be free in the unknown immediacy of the eternally new present. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Surrender is important only to those who value its importance. No one is obligated to surrender to the truth. Sometimes truth doesn’t want to be heard. And that’s perfectly okay, because this is about the search for truth, for those interested. For those not interested, is of no concern for those that are. Do you, and leave others out of it to do themselves.
