LambdaDelta

Member
  • Content count

    728
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LambdaDelta

  1. Thank you ❤️ My procedures are pretty solid, of course something could always go sideways + unknown impacts on health in the future, but I'm okay with uncertainty. Inaction to me is the greater danger, I might already be dead if I hadn't started this work.
  2. Your questions are quite unspecific, nobody knows what sort of breakthrough you had on 8g of shrooms. Your sensitivity to DMT and 5-MeO could differ wrt to other chemicals, so any equivalency would be guesswork. Just generally you'd want, say, 60mg DMT / 20mg 5-MeO-DMT for what most people consider a breakthrough, assuming smoked route of administration. The ROA will influence the intensity and time of onset in important ways. Further, what ROA you can use will depend on the form your chemical comes in. Freebase you need to smoke, if it's HCL then you can snort or plug 5-MeO. There's usually no DMT HCL, but other salts such as fumarate or citrate can be plugged, or injected IM or IV. Freebase can be converted to a salt using some basic solvents and a reaction with the appropriate acid. You can also take DMT orally with a reversible MAOI like a harmala extract, the dose needs to be higher though. So it is as you see, tons of variables to consider. Study the entries on psychonaut wiki, and trip reports on Erowid. You can filter by method of administration, see what dosage people have used, what kind of effects they obtained from that, and extrapolate to your desired experience.
  3. Despite the fact that we're all corrupt as fuck, goodness and love still shine through. The other day I teared up while realizing how amazing it is that a concept such as charity organizations, for all their flaws, exists at all. It is beautiful that people give their time and money for others. Strictly speaking it is unnecessary for survival, in the most basic sense, even impedes it somewhat. In a complex system like humanity charities also became deeply intertwined with survival, but that's another matter. Point is, it's not all so bleak. "Without love it cannot be seen". That's the difference lens, then you circle back and realize that the corrupt and evil stuff is also Love and Good, that's the sameness lens. Humanity is advancing slowly but surely, just not within timeframes the human mind can deal with. Hundreds and thousands of years. In another iteration of this dream we may not have evolved past totally selfish, murderous apes however, stagnation is an aspect of consciousness like any other. Perhaps part of the reason we exist as humans is to realize things like this, hehe.
  4. During the operation, a search conducted in a house uncovered: ⛔️ 14,400 grams of LSD-infused seeds in 18 jars, ⛔️ 2,600 grams of liquid LSD in 5 jars, ... ⛔️ 192 sheets of A4 paper infused with LSD and ready for use What's that about seeds, do they lace cannabis with it like those 5-MeO-DMT mushrooms guys? There's LSA seeds but not LSD that I heard of, strange. Either way the most impressive would be 22kg of the actual freebase powder, what people reportedly took thumbprints from back in the day.
  5. Largest ever was ~41kg in USA, guy was producing a large chunk of the world supply at some point. https://www.vice.com/en/article/william-leonard-pickard-acid-king-book/ The associate that ratted him out also kidnapped and tortured a guy while feeding him a bunch of that acid, together with his girlfriend who now runs a popular psychedelic-adjacent channel. Pretty wild rabbithole.
  6. "The Bibi Files" was awesome. Besides Trump, I can hardly recall seeing such self-biased people in my life. Everything clicks into place now. What a power couple, huh. Plus the chronically online son whose mind has been terminally infected with ideology, it's like observing the process of turning a human into a robot. In one of the recordings someone complained about the media not being "fair and balanced", a callback to "what the Devil calls 'fair and balanced' is precisely not fair and balanced". God's being lazy and reusing parts of the script.
  7. Got mixed feelings regarding this new episode, as part of a larger theme that has been plaguing me lately. I've gained no new insights from it whatsoever, it's all stuff I've already known from the previous videos, blog, and my own contemplations. Lot of the examples are word for word the same, or slightly updated for the current context. As I was watching, a persistent sense of déjà vu assaulted me, given some time I could probably provide pieces reconstructing the new material from 6-7 old videos. In other words, it is more like a rehash and synthesis, a re-pouring of the foundation. None of this is to fault Leo in any way, I see exactly why it must be so. As more and more threads are interconnected, the degree of holism becomes so deep that it turns monotonous, indistinct, and maddening. "All roads lead to Rome" as it were. Everything's an open book since it can immediately be linked to and explained by a myriad of other things. In economics we call this decreasing marginal returns, a truly brutal concept when applied to exploration of reality. At first the growth is amazing, you're hopping spiral stages almost like teleportation, but at some point comes the mud pit, where your car grinds to a halt, to a move a few centimeters in any direction costs weeks and enormous effort; or far more disturbing analogies I visualized that I won't go into detail about. And there ain't no reverse gear either. What's the alternative, go back to sleep, or die? Once seen it cannot be unseen. I should've seen this coming and paced myself better, then again, sooner or later I'd have to face the music, and there's no time like the present while I'm still young and capable of withstanding it. God, what an awful phase this is, and it could easily last like 10 years too! Nothing to be done about it now, only accept the situation and learn to love it. In the end it all boils down to perception, can't escape this bias for novelty my mind has. I desperately need a return to the child mode where everything is mysterious. Nirvana is not a place, it's a state of mind. The next step towards that I have to take is venturing into Insanity and Chaos. These ominous facets are after all sub-attributes of pure, unrestricted Creativity. It is the uncharted territory, the unknowable core that makes Infinity undefined. As such, little else could be as worthwhile to explore. I want to: lose the concept of ground/gravity, move across the surface of impossible shapes, spawn constructs with no basis, get turned inside out and flattened like rubber, have time slow down until a blink takes several days, solve x = x - 1, turn into a kitchen utensil and feel the joy of fulfilling my life purpose when someone uses me to put food in their mouth, *I'm feeling lucky*, see patterns in the movement of lava lamp boluses, die as a file on a hard drive that's being deleted ... and more that my mind cannot currently conceive or, nor can language describe. Tall order to fill, certain parts of me will have to die, but it's time to lay them to rest and finally move forward. Incoherent rant over, 〈 See you on the other side 〉
  8. Finally had to look up sovereign citizens, what a hilarious libertarian fantasy
  9. That did not go well https://www.reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/comments/1hqrw08/elon_musk_changes_his_profile_pic_to_a_4chan_pol/
  10. Reminds me of the example from the Not-Knowing video of aliens creating actual forks inside their mind to communicate what a fork is
  11. Threatening your opponent with violence if they don't resign
  12. https://lichess.org/wWWZSaQ6/black Just got done playing a fun game against a friend, sacked a rook to get a positional advantage, which ended up paying off. Trapped the queen forcing him to make the moves I wanted. Engine-wise the whole thing is likely entirely inaccurate, but it matters not. This kind of style is where it's at. Integrating that stage Red boldness, believing I'll succeed without any basis, a lesson that can be learned from Trump. It may be cliché, but seeing failure as a learning opportunity is awesome, fear is replaced with excitement.
  13. Arguing on a forum about which techniques are proper is all a distraction, happening within consciousness
  14. It's part of what I'd call Tier 2 Awakening. I distinctly remember the first trip the shift occured, I actually could not believe such a complete awakening is even possible, and almost wrote it off as self-deception, but thankfully intuition helped me muster the courage to go back and verify. Everything prior has been prep work, kindergarten, a hike to the base camp, and now the real peak summiting has begun. I wish everyone could reach this point in their journey, my pitiful descriptions don't do it justice. I guess the main difference is how direct and unfiltered it is, no more sideshows of visuals and bodily sensations, nor obscuring parts that may be traumatizing.
  15. At a glance all of the main ones, some more extensively than others. There'll come a time to revisit each one almost from scratch and interconnect in new ways. But for the moment I'm largely done with the 'usual' of Truth, Love, Imagination, God. Focusing on Insanity, Chaos, and Meta, which are more like sub-attributes that you can go isolating endlessly.
  16. How to access Infinite Intelligence to win chess games
  17. I've been solving lots of Sudoku lately and found that it also improves my chess. The similarity in grid structure helps ln pattern recognition, particularly the rapid eye movements for quickly assessing the position. I've drastically reduced getting my pieces forked and other blunders. Getting burned by filling in a single wrong number and ending up redoing several of them later on has taught me to consider my moves more carefully and also check whether I can actually execute my preferred strategy before the opponent can prevent it, or I'll fall short and have to look for an alternative. Plus eliminating untenable continuations is basically the same principle in both. AlphaZero games have quickly become some of my favorite along with Nezhmetdinov, Tal, and Morphy. Good things can be learned from its play, such as prioritizing piece mobility over material advantage, suffocating the opponent's movement, and controlling long diagonals with adjacent bishops. After all, you need as few as 2 pieces for a checkmate, the rest are expendable. Next up is learning notation, which is a must for visualizing. I can calculate decently well, but quickly get lost without pointers like arrows, and have to start over.
  18. Hard to say, at this point weird is no longer in my vocabulary, it's just gradual increase in depth. The other day I was switching between avatars irrespective of location in space and time so seamlessly that it was one of the most amazing experiences ever. I guess the one that caught me the most off guard is when I miscalculated the dose and duration while on a train, and got to see the ego of everyone around clear as day. Illuminating but also unsettling and unpleasant, for all the structural complexity its contents in most cases are nasty and primitive. After 3 hours of that I still hadn't come down, had to stumble around the station avoiding coppers when we arrived, went outside to cool off for an hour and watched trees morphing beautifully in rainbow colors. Pretty nostalgic since I don't get visuals on trips anymore.
  19. Yes, between classes it's usually great. Two of the same class (tryptamine + tryptamine or even tryptamine + lysergamide) is pointless. Dissociatives go well with anything. LSD with 3-HO-PCP is my go-to these days, a guaranteed mindfuck trip, most can't handle it however. Something lighter such as DMXE/ket with one of the 4-subs is a fine alternative. It would be interesting to test a disso together with a psychedelic amph like MDMA, or do one of the DOx compounds with MK-801 for a 24hr+ trip. The only one I don't mix is O-PCE, it's in a league of its own.
  20. Mostly cause it's the same guy doing it for the 25th year in a row. The tradition goes a ways back to the USSR. In Murica there's a presidential address on Thanksgiving I believe, fairly similar. But of course in Putin's regime something as innocent as this has been turned into a subtle display of power.
  21. A balanced approach would be to buy YT Premium, but still use Revanced, as Premium doesn't let you get rid of Shorts and a myriad of other awful crap they put into the app with the purpose of stealing your attention away
  22. We still do, hearing him yap and then singing the anthem is quite nostalgic. That video reminded me of the ear cancer that is the common Russian accent.
  23. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1TDRS2NdaEMWpCkklBA4Nu Some may be wrong, it was automated, but overall good enough, rest can be adjusted manually. Nobody should be getting ads on YT when ReVanced exists, even on iOS there are some similar options.