LambdaDelta
Member-
Content count
728 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by LambdaDelta
-
It is too large to be seriously concerned about that for the next 5-7 years. Where there's a will there's a way. I can keep stocking up a select few substances with spare change over time, depending on how the situation evolves. Also there's always darknet markets; I have my preferences, but in the end there's almost nothing that can't be done with the classics like mushrooms and LSD, those will always be available. Lastly by the time I do run out, I plan to be financially comfortable enough to afford a custom synthesis. I may also die long before that or quit psychedelics.
-
Here's a comprehensive list of everything falling under the ban: https://www.changingperspective.info/nieuws/lijst-stoffen-verboden/ Not a lot of worthwhile stuff, even less of it you can actually buy, so right now isn't yet time for panic, but as explained in the OP there's trickle down consequences of this even if our favorite substances aren't currently affected.
-
Repetition is now inevitable, I also noticed lots of overlap in the high/low perspectives video with old content, especially in the examples. Initially it drove me nuts, but it's hard to come up with fresh poignant examples every time. I've reframed it as driving home important points so that they stick nice and hard. That's pretty much the point of the shift to epistemology foundations, it's no use teaching more advanced stuff till proper sense-making is internalized completely. It's a sort of prelude to the subconscious reprogramming course (whatever happened to that btw?)
-
This seems useful in its own way, I'll give it a shot. But it's no substitute for psychedelics.
-
-
LambdaDelta replied to Terell Kirby's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Of course it's bad. Basically everything he does lacks empathy and sets terrible precedents. I'm just saying purely by the volume of people this is going to negatively impact, it's relatively minor. Even another trans-related policy of only putting the birth sex in IDs may have broader consequences for the future. -
I used to have lots of prehistoric stuff as a kid. Giant snail fossils, shark teeth, that sort of thing. The most valuable was probably a mammoth tusk, easily worth 5k USD. Now it's all hanging out in some storage unit in Russia
-
It's a modern dinosaur
-
LambdaDelta replied to Terell Kirby's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Trump needs to fulfill at least some of the campaign promises he made, and is going for the low-hanging fruit. He personally doesn't care, it's a boon for his ideological voters. This is probably one of the least harmful policies. It's estimated around 15k trans people are in the military, out of like 1.3M, or ~1%, it's a negligible difference. Moreover, army people in general tend to be around SD solid blue with some orange. While I haven't seen concrete reports of trans being bullied in the US army, people with that level of development will generally be at least somewhat uncomfortable with them. 65% of veterans voted Trump in 2024, and there's been many videos of barracks cheering at the news of his win, it's a safe assumption they share a lot of positions. For now this is fine. When we evolve a little, it can be brought back. But the approach has to be balanced. For instance I wouldn't want a platoon being trained to participate in active warzones to soften their regiment to adjust to the needs of a single female to male member (obviously if they can keep up it's all good), like school classes are sometimes slowed down for the lowest common denominator. The military has tons of jobs to fill, if you put trans people in some command center to intercept missiles, there's no issues whatsoever. -
You guys should know better than to engage in debates anyway, truth is never found there. Not when 95% of it is trying to assert one's existing position both to the other party and to oneself.
-
LambdaDelta replied to manuel bon's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Elon's old friend's take: https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughMuskSpam/comments/1ib5792/philip_low_longtime_friend_and_peer_of_elon_musk/ Tesla is long overdue a stock price correction, those valuations have been ridiculous for years. Maybe it'll blow up in the near future. -
Remember Leo said this is a monarchy so y'alls votes are irrelevant
-
Darknet is quite safe if you follow correct opsec procedures, nor does LE usually go after small time buyers. You know your local laws better, but that's usually how it is. In certain ways it's safer than an extraction where you can get chemical burns. I have extracted other substances in the past, it can be quite fun. Don't need to do that for DMT since I can get a pure synthetic version, but there's plenty of guides on DMT-Nexus, using different precursors. https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Category:Extraction_Tek#DMT
-
You said you get no tolerance in this thread
-
Sure is, unless you live in the Middle East, SEA and such. DMT is illegal pretty much in the entire world. You can buy some on darknet markets or even extract it yourself.
-
You're extremely lucky to have no tolerance with mushrooms. For most of us by the 4th redose the amounts would have to be astronomical to compensate, making it unfeasible. Hence alternative methods have to be designed.
-
Sure, and I plan to get some more in the future. It's great. Not in the moment though, then you're like "fuck, go back", but there's no more reverse gear. Afterwards it's always recontextualized into something valuable. Insanity and Chaos are underappreciated aspects of God.
-
If you're the floor, you should feel deep joy from fulfilling your life purpose when people step on you. I wonder how's that.
-
I'm not saying the provider/owner should provide direct downloads of files, it's their prerogative to apply whatever protections they wish. Pretty much any such system is easily circumvented though, and as you said it only takes one person to do so. Piracy is a much deeper issue, there's no simple solutions to it. It's up to each person to decide what level of integrity they wish to maintain, what they're prepared to do and what's going too far. It's entirely possible to acquire the content legally, make a backup for yourself, and never share it with anyone, that would be a balanced approach.
-
That's a valuable experience too. Same structure as having to absorb all evils before breaking through to Love. Once I was also forced to look at myself in the mirror, and the more I refused the more weight piled up on me forcing me to my knees. By making you look around, God could be trying to make you see it all as your Being. I generally trip purely within headspace nowadays, it's more efficient than anything sensory, concepts arise directly in the mind. But just recently on a hard trip I reached out to my teacup, and through touch felt such a deep connection to it, pure Unity and Love, we're made of the same substance. That's a nice technique to practice even while sober.
-
4-AcO-DMT will take you for a ride largely outside of your control. 4-HO-MET is lighter, but still with decent headspace which you can direct; excessive visuals may be distracting, closed eyes are recommended, which's not ideal if you want to write things down. 5-MeO-MIPT does not work on me, based on people's experiences seems like a decent candidate. For uninhibited contemplation I tend to use dissociatives.
-
A good example of why you should save a local copy of any valuable content that you purchase. One day it could be gone forever due to purely external and coincidental reasons.
-
Nice. I'm currently developing a procedure for high intensity multi-day tripping. It is quite extreme. I see lots of potential for such experiences, because with regular tripping oftentimes you achieve some divine state, but then come back down, forget a large chunk, and nothing fundamentally changes in your daily life, or does so too slowly. Now though, so many insights can be had about the ways you do your routine. Cooking, washing the dishes, exercising, journaling, meditation, listening to music, looking through your wardrobe, breathing, working at the computer, reading, watching media, observing thoughts that passively arise and tracing them back to the root. Imagine making a payment and being conscious of how your phone connects to the Wi-Fi through radio waves, data is generated, encrypted, sent as light through fiber optic; an operation is performed in the datacenter of your bank to deduct the amount you paid from the database entry of your account; the platform receives the order, generates an invoice and starts the process of assembling, packaging, labeling, then sorting, shipping, and finally delivering the package to your door. Not only can you find efficiency improvements that were previously imperceptible for every action you take, with enough of that no mundane action will appear as such anymore. It's gonna be beautiful. That's just one application though, prolonging states of God-consciousness is just as valuable, especially when interconnecting multiple facets.
-
Good. I've done a deep dive into this stuff around 15-18yo, before any spiritual work and such, it now informs a lot of my experiences profoundly. I don't have a reference list of materials, but could unearth a good chunk fairly easily, a lot stays in memory forever Should this gain traction it'll be a fine resource for integration of Love.
-
LambdaDelta replied to Nito's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It's been awhile since I've done this, and only a few times. The compounding of effects is indeed a thing, if you stop you basically have to start over. Maybe pace your breaths slower. It is physically safe, but the effects it can produce may not be. As described in the video, all sorts of trauma release and stuff could come out. The first time I did the technique I entered a delirious state, spiders started crawling on my ceiling, and I had to flee the room. So falling out of a window during a panic attack and similar incidents are possibilities, consider how those could be minimized. It's not likely to happen, but better safe than sorry. The ringing isn't bad per se, I actually enjoy it. I now get it while falling deeply asleep, as well as when taking dissociatives. To me it's a mark of a state shift, towards concentration, so it's great. So long as it doesn't turn into a permanent tinnitus, it's all good. That's a very remote possibility, I wouldn't be too concerned about it.
