Spiral Dynamics - Important Insights

By Leo Gura - November 19, 2018 | 8 Comments

Additional insights and nuances for how to apply Spiral Dynamics properly

Comments
Mayur says:

There is nobody who is so enlightened that they don’t need to work on themselves.

-Terence McKenna

Kartik says:

Hey leo , i am a student and want to ask how to stay present while studying as i find it very hard to understand this?

Andrew says:

Just get involved in studying what’s so difficult about it !

Watch Leo’s “How to study” episode.

David Turcot says:

Im from Canada and I must say I am worried. Because of Donald Trump. He his the purest Orange ever. USA citizens are mmore evolved than him. Why is he the president? I Will never understand this as a Canadian…

David Turcot says:

Actually I understand and its fine. I am fine, who am I to Judge and whats the point of judging if i’m not acting on it. Jiddhu Krisnamurti was probably coral and he his the ultimate example, but I have to work on where I am, One step at the time. I dont know where I am. Im a rainbow.

David Turcot says:

I’m beige most of the time but I know it and I dont act on it most of the time. I know I am a fool thinking than I am more evolved than I actually am. Knowing it is the first step.

rami says:

Leo No! Your view of hunter gatherer societies is not as educated as it can be and it colors a few of your videos in incorrect misleading thinking.
Please read the work of Daniel Quinn. I think he mastered yellow and teaches the most important lesson that needs to be taught in yellow.
Read ‘Ishmael’ first, then ‘Story of B’, then ‘My Ishmael’, Then ‘Beyond Civilization’.

HEALTH TIP

green tea has disease fighting anti oxidants even natural anti virals and bacterials that prevent disease