Life After Ego Death? (2 Tabs Of Acid = 450 Mics)

Visionary
By Visionary in Psychedelics,
Hi guys,

I finally experienced ego-death 2 days ago. The most beautiful experience "i" have ever experienced. How life and death is a complete hoax. Your "life and death" are just a cute spot on a canvas of eternity and infinity (which is your true nature). And there are an infinite amount of those canvases. I really start to appreciate how @Leo Gura can describe his experience (with the Al-lad trip report). You really start to appreciate this creativity.

But for me; I could barely speak the past few days.I had to start learn it all over again. As if it was my first time. Like a baby who just came out of his moms vagina.

Anyway. The ego is taking its old form back again slowly. And it's a quite fucking painful process. You feel your old subconscious mind manifesting in your body. The old paradigms, insecurities and neurotic tendencies. These egoic foundations are now definitely weaker than before. But they're still there. It somehow feels like a curse. The incarnation of the ego. But you should frame that shit. It really is a magical experience. Eventually just meaningless of course. Something to be detached from.

Ego death is certainly not the "end stadium". There is still work to do. A LOT. The walls between the "inner world" and "outer world" are now to be demolished. During my ego-less state, i had the chance to meet my authentic self. The authentic self feels like God's tentacle of pure Conciousness. The ultimate threshold between pure God-Consciousness and Ego. At least that's how it felt. God looking at itself through your body and eyes. Not your persona. WITHOUT those egoic/artificial walls. Without memory. I want to live my life according to this Self. This would mean finding your true life purpose. When you're in this state, you feel all your actions are driven by some sort of deep underlying algorithm of Unconditional Love. You immediately realize the paradox of free-will.

So guys, who has experienced this before? How did this experience change you? And how do you manage to tune into that Love frequency that can manifest your life purpose?

The road to authenticity really has begun now!

• 12 replies