Why You Are Having A Depersonalization And How To Reverse It Quickly.

Martin123
By Martin123,
Hey! I'm Martin. And in this quick self-help segment I am gonna be... oh boy... Leo's Old video format... but lets be honest those videos were shit =D.
Depersonalization disorder and how to heal it in less than an hour!
When depersonalization happens, it is for one single reason (usually, on the spiritual path that is). You are filtering a "higher" spiritual experience through your lower-self. 
Higher spiritual experience = The calling of your Brahman, higher self, soul, god, Oneness.
Lower-self = the energetic filter of your first 3 chakras
Root chakra - safety, survival
Sacral chakra, solar plexus - personal identity in terms of your view of yourself and in the context of society.
  What happens is that you get a "higher awakening" trigger or realization, but you are not able to integrate it. Your inner child needs more attention than your 4-7th Chakras. 
Now what do you do when you are having a depersonalization

Activate your nervous-system, SOMEHOW, ASAP! 
You in a sense are pulling "your self" back into your more "human" experience. You wanna activate your ego in a sense, that is the nervous system.
Here are some suggestions Try to get emotionally triggered - Human contact is one of the best things for this, whether it is talking to a loved-one (this is one of the best remedies) or texting your ex, get emotional ASAP. Getting emotional will probably be harder in this state, but that is ok. You just gotta try a little extra hard to actually feel your emotions Get in touch with your inner child - go into the area of your abdomen, and examine. Imagine that there actually is a little child within. What is it feeling? What does it have to say? What does it need? Warm up, take a shower, eat something warm, drink something warm Listen to or watch anything you find emotional, again to try to trigger yourself emotionally, so you can "descend" back into your emotional body. That's it! I'm signing out. Leave a like, write a comment, subscribe, and lastly check out my website. I have a life purpose course there...
hihihihihehe hahaha god im so funny  I love myself peace guys much love <3 =D.