Covid long hauler worried about music career and reinfection

guitarguy251
By guitarguy251,
I am a male Covid long hauler in my late 20s who is finally starting to recover after a year of not being able to work or go to school. Now I'm worried about reinfection and continuing my career as a musician.  Playing gigs as a guitarist and teaching students can be risky for avoiding COVID. I'm worried reinfection may cause my long covid symptoms to come back to how they were a year ago or get even worse.  Playing guitar has always been what I've wanted to do since I was 9, so I really don't want to give it up as a career. My friend think I am just worrying and being too anxious. I know the public and politicians are saying the pandemic emergency is over but I'm still pretty scared of catching it again. But it hurts seeing my friends and fellow musicians having the time of their lives while I'm at home. How can I accurately assess my risks, especially with so many unknowns surrounding covid? Also @Leo Gura I wonder if this is something you may have some insight on in terms of assessing risks or even career advice. (My symptoms are shortness of breath, fatigue, and GERD which have improved since last year. I've had 2 Pfizer shots and one booster. Contemplating on getting another booster but worried how that will effect my long COVID too.)